Reviews for A Fairytale Disaster
Heya chapter 6 . 7/12
Yeah, I know it's been at least 11 years and this story probably now resides in the depths of the giant squid's intestinal regions.
But, that being said, I haven't laughed this much in days!
Harry reminds me so much of me. It's almost unsettling. If I had a nickel for every time I've wanted to pop a glitter balloon over someone's head...ehehe...
And I'm fairly certain the Twinkle has achieved sentience. It might start talking to itself soon.
I really hope you find the inspiration to continue (and the remains of said story inside said squid's intestinal regions).
Keep writing!
eaglefangs chapter 6 . 1/4
PLEASE GET TO THE PLAY! IM DESPERATE
SilentAttendance chapter 6 . 9/25/2016
XD Harry will need help killing Dumbles, who happens to tie with Harry in 1st place on Voldys People Who I Hate For Various Reasons And Who Must Die By My Hand list.
DeiStarr chapter 6 . 12/17/2015
I REALLY want to read the end of this! :D
Layla Riddle chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
Hilarious!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Ah. But the people Dumbledore has chosen ought to be used to being given scripts and told what to say and do...
A Kitten for Padfoot chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
i love the way your mind works...hilarious!
Angelsrm chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
I'm being too lazy to log in... Are you ever going to give us actual show and the fun pranks after? ;(
MyCatHasNoFleas chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
Dang! I really wish you would have finished this story. It's not nice for you to write six chapters, and then make people wonder if you're ever going to finish this after almost Eight Years!
spinnerofdark chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
Your fics have been great reading to intersperse all the micro genetics I had to read today.
the Random Oliphaunt chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Harry is Cinderella...I always knew Dumbledore was insane. Or possibly Gandalf in denial.
dolly222 chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
This chapter was absolutely hilarious. I loved sirius' costume and evryone's reaction to their costumes. The baloons are a nice touch
Holmes1216 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I FREAKING LOVE THIS!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
GHTYOU GOT THEOS NAME RIGHT! :) lol sorry but he isnt jason xD lol and as always i love your insanity :) cant wait fo more
Quitealiar chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Oh my gosh. This is wonderful. You are amazing.