Reviews for A Fairytale Disaster
SilentAttendance chapter 6 . 9/25
XD Harry will need help killing Dumbles, who happens to tie with Harry in 1st place on Voldys People Who I Hate For Various Reasons And Who Must Die By My Hand list.
DeiStarr chapter 6 . 12/17/2015
I REALLY want to read the end of this! :D
Layla Riddle chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Ah. But the people Dumbledore has chosen ought to be used to being given scripts and told what to say and do...
A Kitten for Padfoot chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
i love the way your mind works...hilarious!
Angelsrm chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
I'm being too lazy to log in... Are you ever going to give us actual show and the fun pranks after? ;(
An Insane Basilisk chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
Dang! I really wish you would have finished this story. It's not nice for you to write six chapters, and then make people wonder if you're ever going to finish this after almost Eight Years!
spinnerofdark chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
Your fics have been great reading to intersperse all the micro genetics I had to read today.
the Random Oliphaunt chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Harry is Cinderella...I always knew Dumbledore was insane. Or possibly Gandalf in denial.
dolly222 chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
This chapter was absolutely hilarious. I loved sirius' costume and evryone's reaction to their costumes. The baloons are a nice touch
Holmes1216 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
GHTYOU GOT THEOS NAME RIGHT! :) lol sorry but he isnt jason xD lol and as always i love your insanity :) cant wait fo more
Quitealiar chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Oh my gosh. This is wonderful. You are amazing.
physicssquid chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
I nearly fell out of my chair when I read this, but where's the next chapter?

Please don't give up on any of your stories.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
write the next ch. write the next ch. please oh please write the next ch.!