Reviews for Collide
Pureevil230 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
aww.
Splendor734 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Okay ... so this review is a bit delayed but do you really have to know how much I love, adore, worship and praise this story? I think I tell you enough! But, I'll go on some more anyway!

I guess what I love most about this fic is how literally every single paragraph fits perfectly with the verse of the song. And you always, ALWAYS, kill me with the very last lines. They lyrics tie the story together perfectly.

Hm ... favorite scene? Yeah right. While, I can't pick a favorite scene, I have to admit that your use of details and descriptions are as close to perfection as one can get.

Small, insignificant phrases like:

"Courtney traced her fingertips along his jaw line, his dimples twitched as her tried not to smile at her" and "...every time she laced er fingers through his, she felt it. The smooth cold metal of his wedding band." Sentences like that really help me be able to picture the scene in my head. Even better? I can definitely see ALW and Steve playing it out!
emmalee05 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
OMG...I loved this story!

Jason having an affair with Courtney was totally different than many of the stories I had previously read. Loved how he was so obvious with his feelings regarding Courtney

The ending was perfect!

Great Job!
MissPriss11120 chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
that was so wonderful!i absolutely love journey!
Paige72890 chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
I really loved this story I hope this wasnt just a one-shot, I hope you add another chapter.
TMS18 chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
I love this story..can't wait to read more!
JourneySarah chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Oh...I loved it! Fantastic job!
SoCalBabe chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
I absolutely loved it! It was perfect! Great job!
Stephanie chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Aww, that was a great story. You are such a great writer and I can't wait until you update On The Way Down. Keep up the good work!
Lizabella chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
I love the story! Please dont make it a one shot! I would love to read more, your such a great writer!
homegirl2 chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
That was so good. I hope you turn this into a story and that it is not a one time fic. Also please update the rest of your stories soon because I love all of them especially this one.
middiegurl08 chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
I Loved it!I hope the rest of the story is just as good! Keep them coming and update soon!
AngelTears123 chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
oh my gosh! i loved it! loved loved loved loved it!
Rheanne chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
As per usual, you did an amazing job. "Every time he ran his hand across her body, every time she laced her fingers through his, she felt it. The smooth cold metal of his wedding band." Very effective and bittersweet. I'm not sure what other glowing adjectives I can use to describe your writing, because I think that by now I've used them all. And of course, I'm psyched that they ended up together.

Rhea
ShellBell822 chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
I really liked this story. I thought it had a lot of feeling and depth. When I read a story that is only one chapter long I am always looking for and wanting more, but with this one, it feels complete and satisfying. You did a wonderful job capturing the emotions of these two lovers. I look foward to reading more stories by you.