Reviews for Legend of Zelda: 1776
HentaiLemon chapter 9 . 4/23/2012
Great story... loved it... I mean like who wouldn't

Just plz update very soon

~HentaiLemon
NothinButZelink chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
This story is great! Please continue!
Yami-Fan101 chapter 9 . 11/30/2009
Next chapter
Irelandgal131 chapter 9 . 3/7/2009
aww this is an amazing story! You should update!
Orange Singer chapter 9 . 2/20/2009
Why did you abandon this? Please continue! It is lovely!
samajula chapter 9 . 5/2/2008
wow this story is awesome mate. i know its been to years but please write more
guitarmania07 chapter 9 . 9/30/2007
Will you ever come back? I really love this story, its different! I love it! Please update ~sniff~
Sobeitsaidhe chapter 9 . 3/23/2007
update this dammit!
Air Bender Yutakia chapter 9 . 2/2/2007
I love this story, especially the twists in the plot, I hope you update soon.

~Yutakia
Sam chapter 9 . 9/25/2006
Please don't discontinue this story! It's so good! I think it has so much potential, and would be a shame for it to be left unfinished. I really encourage you to continue. I think you are a brilliant writer, the only critisism I have is that you seem to start a lot of stories but have finished only a few. I would work on wrapping up the stories that you have in progress now, before starting anything new.
Thrae Elddim chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
This is possibly the most unique story that I have ever had the fortune to come across. Almost all of the Zelda fics are set in Hyrule or modern Earth, not any time in the Earth's past. It's also really cool that they were bitter enemies for a long time before slowly starting to come to an understanding. Continue as soon as you can and keep up the great work!
Lachlan chapter 9 . 7/9/2006
YAY! They're finally giving into their feelings, I just wish chapter ten was up so I could read what happens next in this riveting story
Lachlan chapter 4 . 7/9/2006
How could you write something so sad! If I tried to I'd get sick abd have nightmares about it. However it is good to see such a unique and oddly historical piece of fiction.
SHO chapter 9 . 4/17/2006
keep it coming its awesome!D
Sam chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Hey. I just wanted to express my concern that this story has been discontinued. I certainly hope not. I hop I'm not being annoying, but I want to express how much I enjoy your story. It would be a shame not to see it finished. I understand if you have writer's block, it's certainly something that I have contended with. Anyway, I love your story, and I hope you update soon!