Reviews for Here Be Dragons
RoNask chapter 1 . 3/28
Niiiice. Loved it.
sobepuzzler713 chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Don't end there! Please continue!
Mini Reyes chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
O.M.G

What a story!

Note to self: never never never set rating restrictions to 'k -M' even if it a habit. (I have a bad habit of not looking at the ratings when I do that, and now peole are looking at me oddly cos I'm trying not to laugh!

LOVE IT! Steamy and funny!
smut1956 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This is one of the all time best and all time favorite things I've ever made. So fun to be inside John's head and then find out Monica was controlling it all. Poor John, except by the end I don't think he minds at all.

Sexy, funny and still sweetly romantic. I love John and Monica in your capable hands.

One small thing: "...something to take his mind off the area that he should defiantly not be visualising cupped in his hands and covered in lace or silk or hell..."

Did you mean "DEFINITELY" not for John, "defiantly" actually works in an odd way and this by no means spoils anything in the story.

Love this.

Thanks for sharing this.

T.
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Ha! Classic. Loved it. Awesome.
ahhpleezeninja chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
that was so flipping hilarious. I just love it!
suallenparker chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
LOVED that story!

Its funny its cute and its steaming hot -

"He was so the man. Yes, he was.

The. Man." - this line made me laugh SO hard!

Well done.
bruxabrvxa chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
OMG! That was so funny! Love D&R! Miss them so much! Even after all these years, I still write about them (and M&S as well). You know, old habits die hard.

But... what did I just read? Jeez, you have a gift, girl! USE IT! That was amazing, sexy, funny, dirty! You just won the place of my favourite D&R FUNfic!
nuritacobarrubias chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
One of my fav fics. You used the 3rd person but managed to do it as if it were his thoughts... so the reader experiences all in first person and gets the same line of thinking and even better than in a POV.

And well, apart from that, what can I say? This was sexy as hell!
dawbygirl chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
I. Adore. This. Story.
drrfan chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Great story, Keep writing more like this.

Louise
Starling-Scully chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
haha, this was a fun story!
duckys-dream chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Yeehaa! That story rocked...just enough but not too much. John and Monica are such a good couple...anyway, if all your stories are this good, expect reviews from me lots!
cataclysmiic chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
You are SO good.

I'm so jealous. XD

Love love love love love love the fic man...you are too awesome with John and Monica.

xO kate
Billie1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
OMG! This was so cute! I love IT! PLEASE WRITE MORE. Keep up the great work!