Reviews for Gifts
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Nick and Gil were talking.
Mai chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Nick's not a shy guy or is he an innocent child. He's good with people but he knows the score. If you are going to write fanfiction for a show get the characterizations correct.
sabrina chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Well, hot dog. I just read your Numb3rs story Conversations (which as I left on feedback, I absolutely loved) so figured I would see if there was anything more you had written. Lo and behold, you do. Off to read them now!
c1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Somehow I missed this story. I followed your link from the CSI story that you just posted. This was really nice. It was sweet and so true to the characters. I am so glad I came across it. Now I am off to post my review for your other story. Please keep writing. I love Nick stories and I especially love the way you write!
higherbeingfriendsfan chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
OMG I love this, it was great. I'm glad that for once someone hasn't created Nick as being the slowest and stupiest (is that even a word?) CSI -amazing fic, its already on my favourite stories list! :)
Jacinda chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Aww - great story. I really like how you write Grissom as so paternalistic with Nick. Sweet story.
bubblecat chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
great story,awesome~
forensicsfan chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
I loved this. Too many people think that because Nick has a slight twang in his voice he must be stupid, but they fail to realize that they all have to be pretty damn smart to do their jobs and he is as you say, curious with a thirst for knowledge, and also has that wonderful quality of independent critical thinking. Job well done.