Reviews for Lies or the Truth?
Dragon Soarer chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
WHAT! He was meant to say it, the little, little… carrot top!

Carrot top? XD That was really, really funny! And so was the line with Dumbledore and his little 'announcement'. :P Good job!
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Aw! To wonderful!
Lilyth Celestyn chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
That was amusing. I loved it
SaKuRa-MIna chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
That was so cute! I loved Fred's line about them spouting the truth without the muggle electricity. That was hysterical. All those secrets, holy cow. Fudge's was gross, Dumbledore's was hysterical though. So great. Wonderful job.
Fishheads chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Aw!
Rum and Coke chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
that one was... um... utter chaos. it was really good, but i cant help feel bad for poor pansy! u shoulda hooked her up w/ crabbe or summat. i really luvd the hermione/ron one though! that was great!
fifespice chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
aww so sweet and the bit about dumbledores beard was soo funny
caz-felton-malfoy chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
I love the confessions bit! xX
Chiquiita chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
-Review by Kt (.taters-eh.) and Lm-

Lm: OH MY GOSH! That was so funny! I nearly died with laughter!

Kt: Coolio fic. Draco was WAY out of character, and I felt the rest of the characters were a bit off still the plot was pretty good and the whole thing was well-written and had its funny parts. Good job.

Lm: We have to say or fave parts now! I liked:

“My god they’re splurting out the truth without the help of muggle electricity!”

and the Fudge/Umbridge (hem hem DIE SHUT UP! hehe... dont ask)were funny ohh and the Dumbledore and L'orels thing also!

Kt: I didn't have a favorite part!

Much love,

Kt and Lm
Rhyssy chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
"“I also have a confession. Last week me and Dolores Umbridge married in secret”

“I also have a confession. For many years now I have been using L’oreals magical hair extender to keep my beard so long”. THose are my two favorite lines through the whole thing! i had to stop reading for about 2 mins cause i was laughing so hard! awesome! make a sequel!
gracie5412 chapter 3 . 6/12/2005
aw! that was so sweet, i loved Dumbledore's confession, very funny and random. cool story.
HarryPotterLover chapter 3 . 3/3/2005
Brill twist with Harry, and their lives are so complicated. and what was with Cornelius Fudge and Dolores Umbridge, Dumbledore's confession was really funny. This was a great short story!
silly chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
so far so good. i cant w8 4 the next bit. nice twist with harry being gay and all.
etcies chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
this is good. and are in the sense," but since your are brother ," is spelled our. keep it up chika.