Reviews for I am Mrs Stoppable
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Dear captiankodak1

Nice little fanfic. Though not one of my favorites, it was still a nice read; you did a good job on Mrs Stoppable's thought process. The story has depth. I am not a Jew, but it was profound how you Mrs Stoppable makes a big deal about her family's beliefs. I am a Christian, and I admire sincerity in another person's beliefs (even non-christions); as long as their sincerity doesn't involves terrorism.

The wholesome standards are totally high. Nothing offensive.

I hope this review has a good influence on you. God bless.

Data Seeker
TexasDad chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I think you captured the real Mrs Stoppable, she seemed like most of the Jewish mothers I've met. It occurred to me that Shelia Gogh, aka Shego, could be Jewish, the last name Gogh, possibly so. Perhaps if Ron were to bring Shego home to mother, then Kimmie wouldn't look the wrong choice for Ron.
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Nice one, I really liked what you did for her and the kind of personality you gave her. What the parents are like are often reflected on the children before their teenage years.

Ron is pretty much unchanged through the years so it is reasonable to assume that they're good, attentive and loving parents as well. :)

Keep up the good work.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
I think you did a good job on Mrs. S. It would be harder to write for her and Mr. S, but you did great!
Jamie McFly chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
I like! I love stuff like this.
soccergurl1990 chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Grat story, keep up the good work!
RngrThorne chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
I like the series a lot. You've managed to make each character sound authentic. Each one seems have a different 'voice.'
fryfan chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
This was good, I hope to see another fanfic real soon.