Reviews for Following Tradition
Danally chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Oh, this fanfic is amazing. Not only because if features a pair that people almost don't write about (or at least I have not found them) but because the interaction you depict is great. Now I even think PxI makes much more sense than AXI.
Melitza chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Wow, Integra x Pip? That's definitely a new one to me. But, interesting. And, I like your rationalization... Of IxP being like revenge for AxS... Mee hee hee...
Pip Benadette chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Yes! My second favorite pairing. Great story, luv.
JediBenSkywalker chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Who doesn't want a piece of Integra? Certainly everyone! Pip/Integra ficlet! What a genius idea and an even better execution!
Anak chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
I'm soo happy to find and Integra and Pip story
Midnight Goddess chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Curious couple. I think I like Pip/Integral rather than any other Integral pairing. It fits.
Marisa Moonlight chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
PxI sounds horrible interesting to be pair. I love the way you wrote Pip, flirty and three dimmensional and Integral, calm and unease at the same time.
Cleo-sama chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
This was rather cute. I haven't thought of this pairing. Now it makes sense.
abc chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Aw. I like this couple n.n
Zachiel chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Thank you, Lorena. It was divine.
MM chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Woah. PipxIntegra, I have never thought about it now it seems so natural.
Sam chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
It was about fricking time! I love PipxIntegra! And no one ever bothered to write it! Thank you so much! This was really well written and with some actual basis on the manga. Quite frankly, I don't know what Pip saw in Ceras apart of her tits.
Shivvy chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Wow a Pip Integra story, eh? I've always wanted to see one after reading(and I use the term loosely) a PxI doujinshi. Yay for alt pairings!