Reviews for Five Days
Simply Laura chapter 15 . 4/11/2011
I absolutely love your stories. This is the second one of yours that I've read and I love it. This was every bit as good as the one about Nick and Paige Landry. Excellent job.
Shika.Tot chapter 15 . 8/19/2006
I didn't like it at first but thinking about it, it was a good story, and i was shocked :O when Nick didn't get the girl, but that would be to typical. It was a good read, a lil slow, but interesting at the same time :-/. GOod job. And reading your CSI stoies you like Nick being kidnapped? Oh well i like it to I guess if i like all your stories. Ha keep up the good work:)
Future Miss CSI60 chapter 15 . 7/15/2006
OKay...PLEASE tell me there's a sequal in sight!

I need more Nick!

p.s. I can't beleive Kostya died...that was (suprisingly) sad...huh. Now I feel like Jill...confused
AlexCurtis chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
good
csifan chapter 15 . 2/7/2005
Hi there!

Do you have any new stories up your sleeves? I miss your exciting stories and look forward to seeing you here soon.

I really enjoyed all your stories that you wrote, you are certainly a very good writer and please keep up the great work!
Corporal Cupcake chapter 15 . 1/17/2005
This was an awesome end to an awesome story. I LOVED it. You did a great job. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future :)
miss wizard of oz chapter 15 . 1/16/2005
It was really really good.

Are you going to do a sequal or something. It would be fun
csifan chapter 15 . 1/15/2005
Thanks for another tensed and exciting story. I always liked your stories and am looking forward for more which I hope will come soon.

Thanks!
krysalys73 chapter 15 . 1/15/2005
Wow.

That was a turbulent, and yet very satisfying, ending.

Well done.

-}-

Krys
kristen999 chapter 15 . 1/15/2005
The last few chapters certainly had quite a few twists and turns! I liked your story you created some very intrestng OCs and I learned to really enjoy them.

You really have a great way of building up tension. I look foward to more of your work.

Maybe an AU version of "Snakes?"

*hint-hint*
CarlyBabes1234 chapter 15 . 1/15/2005
you must do a another story and continue on with the reklationship. Thsi one was to good to end it here!
higherbeingfriendsfan chapter 15 . 1/15/2005
Loved it! Definately worth reading! I hope you write some more fics soon, because you're an excellent writer!:)
Miss-Andromache chapter 15 . 1/14/2005
Sorry not to review earlier but I think the email alerts are down! Its a good ending, could have been longer but in all i really liked this story. Good job and I look forward to reading more of your stuff
Livy1213 chapter 14 . 1/14/2005
O...I hate Ethan! The SOB got immunity! Poor Jill.
csifan chapter 14 . 1/9/2005
Looking forward for more as usual. Please post soon...