Reviews for FFA Holiday Offerings
Lucinda chapter 12 . 5/24/2005
blink... blink blink... That's just bizarre. Oddly plausible for the BtVS world, but still bizarre.
Lil monkey chapter 10 . 1/6/2005
he he, i only read the puss in boots one, very creative and funny, lol.
Imzadi chapter 11 . 1/6/2005
I don't know who Alec is either, but I do see why Illyria does what she does.

I wish you'd do a Lindsey story. And you might have Det. Kate Lockley remembering her uncle Lenny (Briscoe) who just passed away.
Imzadi chapter 10 . 1/6/2005
So Puss doesn't mind puppy poker? I can certainly understand that. I hope he wins!
Imzadi chapter 9 . 1/6/2005
I don't know who Warren Worthington is, but Harmony would try the patience of a saint. I hope as she exists longer, she picks up some wisdom.
Imzadi chapter 8 . 1/6/2005
So Dr. Xavier has never heard of vampire slayers? Interesting. I like Scott as Buffy's cousin & Joyce's nephew.
Imzadi chapter 7 . 1/6/2005
Yes, this could definitely happen. Dorian (aka Stewart Townshend) is definitely attractive, though. And Quatermain was quite the dashing adventurer in the days of "She" and "King Solomon's Mines." And I've always loved Sean Connery.
Imzadi chapter 6 . 1/6/2005
I have no clue who Methos is, but I can certainly see that's going to be the Christmas dinner from Hell.
Imzadi chapter 5 . 1/6/2005
Another cute combination that works-Kennedy and Peter Parker/Spiderman. Her parents don't know what they're missing by not getting to know her better!
Imzadi chapter 4 . 1/6/2005
"You sure we can't make an exception to the 'we don't kill humans' rule?" "No? Damn." What about when Angel had Lindsey murdered. That sounds like an exception to that rule! He's as two-faced as they come. President Lex Luthor! The mind boggles! Of course President Lionel Luthor would be even worse. . .
Imzadi chapter 3 . 1/6/2005
Faith & Logan/Wolverine are a good combination. Christmas cheer & happiness to them both.
Imzadi chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
This is a good combination-Liz Parker & Angel. I just love Harmony. She's such a stitch!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
This is sweet. Wes deserves a little happiness, and so does Barbara. It's just a dance, but still, it's a nice moment.
Mistress Hershey chapter 1 . 12/8/2004