Reviews for Erk's Aftermath
Vestrwald chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Interesting story. It was well told, and the extra sceens between Erk and Serra work well.

You did switch perspectives several times; I would advise against that in the future, since it tends to confuse the reader.
nintendofreakgcn chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
This is quite a good piece of fanfiction. You definitely seem to have captured Erk's personality and his love of books. His relationship with Serra has also been made quite believable, something that is not quite the case in the games. I also like the way you mention other characters at times, such as your refereces to Sain. These moments also seem to be in character and help to broaden the scope a bit. However, I do have a few problems with this story. First of all, you seem to change from first to third person and back again several times near the beginning and the end. I'm not sure whether or not it was intentional, but it does make it harder to read. Secondly, the ending seems a bit forced, but I suppose it is nearly impossible to write an Erk/Serra fic that isn't a bit forced in parts. All in all, a job well done.
Auteur87 chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Nice, very nice. I especially liked the scene you added about Erk learning to use the Heal staff. However, once again, you did not change the supports at all...and IMO, with their A support, that leads to some awkward moments. When Erk says something like "People find you so annoying, they probably wouldn't look for you if you disappeared..." I don't think he's saying it lovingly or in whatever connotation you put it. Isn't he trying to be mean there?

Ah well. Overall, you once again have a great story on your hands, but I still think you could improve by not sticking directly to the supports. It is your decision in the end, though.

Keep up the good work,

HarbingerLoki chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
EK! _ I SO LOVE THIS! O_O It was only written in a day? Oh, DEAR!

But anyway, this is so good! Please write more! Awesome!
Bomber the Scoto Fox chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
This was a good story. I found no errors in this story, save that you switched from point of view without warning. Other then that this is splendid. You got the personalities right. Though it seemed that Erk was praying to himself a little too much but then again... it was his own private thoughts and those were not included in Fire Emblem Rekka no Ken. Well do continue on with good stories like these.
Genocideking Archfiend chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Genocideking: Alright. Its good to see a great author such as urself write in so many fandoms. This is a excellent one shot. I love the Erk/Serra pairing and this is great addition to many stories about that pairing.

Its flawless. The diction, the description, the characterization and many other aspects of a story... all splendid.

I have never read such a interesting take on the support conversations. Yes, u have put much effort into this story and it shows.

Great job. I hope I can see more fics from u concerning this pairing and FE fics in general as well.

Tron, leave author alone. Go bother Volnutt or something.

[Sighs] Muses.

Shadowknight: [scoffs] writers.

That gives me an idea. Shadowknight u ca-

Shadowknight: Oh no! I'm not helping the author out with his situation with Tron. Last time I helped a writer who had problems with their muses, I winded up getting beaten to Hell and back.

Genocideking: Ur dealing a human whose strength lies in machinery, not strength.

Take him if you want, Macross. It'll help us both out. It'll keep Tron out of ur hair and Shadowknight out of mine.
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
One nitpick: Serra and Priscilla didn't have any sort of rivalry. In her and Erk's B support, she asked if his previous employer was a woman, and she seemed relieved that they weren't close (or so Erk said), but that's about it.

Otherwise, this was a really cute story. The scene with Erk taking care of Serra's wound was adorable...