Reviews for Out
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
sorry but boring
The Magic Pocket Turtle chapter 5 . 7/5/2008
This is really good. Really really good. The writing has voice, the subject matter is relevent and entertaining, and I really wish you would update. Is it writing block?
Ivygreen chapter 5 . 7/21/2005
Hahaha... nice hairdo, Buttercup! XD Bet she'll think twice before asking Him to do her homework (or anything else) again.

Heh, I haven't read any of the Harry Potter books... and I'm not going to read this one either! MUHAHAHAHAHA!
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 5 . 7/20/2005
Pink hair? Hahahahahaha! OMG, that is such a funny mental image I'm having right now; thanks, that really made my day after this lousy hot weather...

That I understand, but how can there be little buttercups (or red hearts, or anything for that matter, such as polka dots) drawn onto the hair - it moves around to much for the image to be seen, doesn't it? I'm thinking too much.

Good chapter, J752572, it's great to see you've updated again finally...*reads last sentence* no, now you've ruined the new book for me - blast! :P
Ivygreen chapter 4 . 5/24/2005
Hey, when are you gonna update this? *hint hint*
Dark Gotham chapter 4 . 5/19/2005
Sweet, I like it.
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 4 . 3/20/2005
Well, it looks like Buttercup indeed spent a great night at the club. :) Mike is quite unbelievably dim, worried that Buttercup would think he's a freak for being gay when they're in a gay club. *Shakes head*

What's the importance of the plaque on the door, BTW?

Finally, I wonder how many questions Blossom and Bubbles will have about the evening's events tomrrow morning? The Professor won't be curious as he thinks BC was in bed all along anyway (was he sleepwalking/talking? Better than doing experiments in his sleep I guess... :P).
Brightflower chapter 3 . 1/25/2005
Haha, don't worry, this chapter was funny in itself. Blossom being teased and harrassed by Him never ceases to crack me up. And Buttercup's all prettied up; that's cool. I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 3 . 1/24/2005
Him owns a beauty salon? I know he has a dinner (the Otto Time Diner), but a beauty salon actually sems more believable, given his usual personality... :D

It's great to see Him acting differently from usual - actually helping Bubbles play peacemaker between Blossom and Buttercup's bickering. :) I wish I could see what Buttercup looked like after Him finished with the makeup and such, on her.

As for the club - well, sorry I can't help, I've never actually been to a club (perhaps someone who has could help here?).
Ivygreen chapter 2 . 12/18/2004
I agree with everything Pinkpuff and Greg said. (Is that a lazy way to review or what? XD) Good to see that Him is as devious as ever, lol. Keep up the good work!
Brightflower chapter 2 . 12/18/2004
Haha, Him is so funny! His antics at the clothing store really made me laugh. :) And what an interesting piece of information about their eyes - very cool. Hopefully Blossom will learn to let loose every once in a while eventually...

The demon was right: I don't think the Professor would have been very happy to hear that Buttercup planned to go to a gay bar with the evilest of evils. It's best to discuss these things slowly at the right time. And now I can't wait to find out what's going to happen at the club! Update soon! :)
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 2 . 12/18/2004
Heh, that was really funny, especially when the new store assistant tried to talk to Him aboout using the free samples... :D LOL :

Buttercup must be simply loathing the idea of Him putting make-up on her, but if it's the only way Him will let her go to his club...she'll have to grin and bear it. :) I bet her sisters'll laugh at the transformed BC afterwards though. :
icekings chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Funny stuff. Good to see that the subject (or the 'touchy' one, anyway) is being played 'straight' - no angst or high drama. I would pay more attention, though, to proper grammar, spelling, punctuation and such. Lack of care to those things makes reading more difficult.
Brightflower chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Hehe, this is great! Some small typos, maybe a missing comma or two, but it's no big deal. What a cool idea for a story, though. It's funny to see Him helping the girls with something like this. *giggle*

I think you should include Mike, as that would be funny, too. I am interested in reading more of this humorous fic! Update soon!
Ivygreen chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
I'm putting this on my faves list. Original idea and quite funny, too. :D

You should try and watch it with the typos though (just a word of advice). I think the PG-13 rating is ok for this. For now, anyway. Maybe in the future there might be graphic (and humorous) scenes of Buttercup getting some action...? (gets pelted with rotten tomatoes)