Reviews for When A Lioness Fights
Bmah chapter 17 . 5h
Congratulations!
Sattwa100 chapter 80 . 2/11
Very well plotted story. As stated by the author the quality improves after than the first 20 or so chapters. I did skim a couple of the early chapters before being drawn into an increasing brilliant and well characterised epic. Thank you.
SeverusSnape'sLady chapter 80 . 2/4
I'm kinda glad that I didn't find this until after it was complete, because the suspense would have killed me. I even put off reading it for a time because of the length, but found that once I started reading it I couldn't put it down. I can see why it won an award as this was true literary genius. I don't think I can really give any higher praise than that. I'm looking forward to checking out more of your work.
Sliva chapter 72 . 1/14
Finally !
Thank you for all your imagination and creativity. It is particularly impressive in a second language. This is an exciting and touching story which has nearly brought tears. I wish some of the more critical readers had read more before criticising your English or basic idea. It seems strange that they accept magic but cannot accept that Hermione might behave in an apparently atypical way. Thanks for your hard work.
Sliva chapter 64 . 1/11
Wow ! What a chapter ! It was so strong...
hetc chapter 65 . 1/11
' But she will die'. I am more emotionally committed to this work than I usually am to fanfic. Someone needs to make the hard decisions and it costs them. These chapters were a real suckerpunch & I care what happens.
SlytherPouf chapter 2 . 1/10
This has received an outstanding number of reviews, and for that reason I did try to get into it, really I did, but the premise just leaves me cold, it just doesn't make sense that Hermione would do this, and your narrative isn't strong enough to be convincing. The SPaG mistakes alone make it difficult and jarring to read, I know you've said it would be a mammoth task to correct everything, but you have a mammoth number of readers who deserve that effort, I think. You clearly have a good imagination and talent for storytelling, so I can only suggest that you write in your native tongue in future, as the language here is entirely too casual for a Potter fic. Please take this review as concrit and honest opinion.
This is a marvelous story so far, but did you have a beta? Some of your words are not words, your apostrophes are actually accents, and your quotation marks and dialogue format in this chapter are wonky.
Examples: ’romantical’ is not a word. It should be ‘romantic’. Neither is ‘reconvalescence’. It should simply be ‘convalescence’. ‘Inacceptable’ is also not a word. The correct word is ‘unacceptable’. These errors really interrupt the flow of your fantastic story.
professorflo chapter 80 . 1/3
This was incredible. I’ve barely put my phone down for the last 2 days. I love a dark story, and yours was written so well, and with believable characterisation and consequences for all the difficult deeds that had to be done. Thanks for a great read!
LadyAnnabel chapter 80 . 1/2
Loved this story! Read it all within couple months. I see how it tooks years to write, and also how it grew as the chapters went on and story progressed. The very beginning was not awful or anything, but on different level from the Epilogue.
Who sticks with the story and not abandon it after first few chapters will understand all the fuss and top reviews ;-)
LinaBug chapter 80 . 1/1
I read this story over 3 days...didn't really do anything else, but I'm so glad I found itread it. it made me laugh, cry, and realize how complex these characters are. you did an amazing job with this storyI can't wait to read other things. ALSO I'm very glad that I didn't have to wait for updates Lol!
Sliva chapter 44 . 12/26/2017
Wow ! What a chapter ! I was so nervous about Hermione's revelation but I'm glad that she finally reveal her identity
Novel's addict chapter 80 . 12/17/2017
Wow i dont have words... i am totally speechless. This was beyond amazing and i can't say how thankful i am that i stumbled upon this story...
Sliva chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
I first discovered your story thanks to a french translation. Unfortunately there was not the end and at the time I could not read your story because I did not speak english as well. But here I am, many years ago and I am really happy to read your story. I can not wait to know the end.
I thought that characters were really like the real characters. I never really enjoyed Hermione/Snape story. But you chose a natural way to make them love each other. All of that is to say that I really liked your story.

I am sorry if I not totally clear. I have some difficulties with English. I am French and French are not good to learn other languages
7,568 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »