Reviews for When A Lioness Fights
Since when is Dean a Weasley? :)

And I luff rereading this story. Thank you for writing it!
em chapter 80 . 4/15
Thank you so much for this beautiful piece. I loved reading it.
Serendipity989 chapter 80 . 4/8
Wow, this story is sure something! Very well written, and the plot was amazing! Congratulations on a magnificent piece.
Serendipity989
madhatter8271 chapter 34 . 3/31
I have reviewed this completed story already, the second time that I read it….. this is my fourth time. This is one of the absolute BEST stories that I have ever had the pleasure of pleasure of reading. I would encourage anyone reading this review to read this story in it's entirety. You will feel happy, sad, elated, confused, angry, depressed, surprised, hopeful and a myriad of other emotions…and isn't that the point of reading any story?
I've read this story over and over, it's my all time favourite fanfic, it makes me laugh, it makes me cry, I love your characters, you really have a talent.
narutonarutolove chapter 80 . 3/23
im a bit disappointed that this epilogue did not end with a reference or with Severus and Hermione. this story is, after all, about them. Not the Hogwarts students and former pupils.

But yeah, this story is too awesome for words, so ill just stop the review here. ) Nice job.
narutonarutolove chapter 76 . 3/22
one of my favorite chapters! loved the playful banter between severus and Hermione in the regards of killing the auror. loved it!
narutonarutolove chapter 60 . 3/21
giv m a ec/ I thin I los my eyes somtme in the fight...
narutonarutolove chapter 59 . 3/21
loved the beginning, disliked the ending.
I love your story please work faster
narutonarutolove chapter 51 . 3/20
WHOO! KICK ASS SNAPE!
narutonarutolove chapter 48 . 3/19
Really? That sound interesting to read. is the book good?
narutonarutolove chapter 45 . 3/19
youre a genius! and ive noticed your writing improving drastically!
narutonarutolove chapter 39 . 3/18
What did Hermione meaned when she said CV?
DoctorWhoGirl10 chapter 5 . 3/15
I still love this story. This is probably the 5th time I've read it and it never gets old. It's the story that got me started on sevmione and Death Eater Hermione. While I've stopped shipping Severus/Hermione this story is so amazing that I can't stop reading it.
7,008 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »