Reviews for When A Lioness Fights
mjato chapter 49 . 6/21
Nice turn for Ron. This was satisfying to read.
mjato chapter 37 . 6/14
The description of the new headquarters was so lovely. Quite a treat.
mjato chapter 34 . 6/14
What a refreshing Harry. :D
mjato chapter 27 . 6/13
This was lovely and felt healing. Especially paired against all the horrors and violence before. Shame experienced by victims of abuse can be so overwhelming and brutal. It is nice to have moments of peace in the face of the storms.
mjato chapter 26 . 6/13
Very smooth transition of Snape's feelings in general and especially nice and believable progress in this chapter.
mjato chapter 11 . 6/12
Thank you for the trigger warning. It is much appreciated that you take care of your readers and their mental health.
Great work! I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you.
Amazing work
I think the storyline of cruelty to miss granger is over the top, and too graphic,
Lunaranmae chapter 78 . 3/1
This was absolutely amazing. I laughed. I cried. I bawled. I sobbed. Iit was just a lot. It was so well written. I believed the story. You sucked me in and I couldn’t put this down. Definitely one of my favorites! I’m gonna favorite you as an author and follow your other stories too!
Lunaranmae chapter 63 . 2/27
Oh
Lunaranmae chapter 62 . 2/27
So. I’m having an issue with this app. It freaks out if I review too much and then my little paper airplane disappears. I have adored this story. I love the character developments. And even how Ron has grown. I’m terrified of what’s to come. Thank you for your words!
Adreob chapter 2 . 2/20
Wow! Your story is so easy to read and I immediately immersed in your images and scenes. Thanks for sharing :) love it.
Lunaranmae chapter 39 . 2/17
This chapter broke me. I was sobbing by the end of it. I could strangle Ronald Weasley. Someone needs to obliviate his pig headed ass and just be done with it.
Lunaranmae chapter 16 . 2/12
Jane is amazing! I couldn’t imagine him having the typical house elf. So I love the idea of having someone he can confide in. I’m glad they’ve made a partnership!
7,975 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »