Reviews for When A Lioness Fights
Kessymaniak chapter 80 . 6/20
How can I tell you how much I love your story so much! It was well written, I love how Sev and Hermione interacted when nobody knew their secret, I love so many things in your story... I feel like some things should have been developped a little more (as what happened to Draco after his first visit that summer with Voldy) but at the same time, it was perfect!

As for the epilogue, I liked it, but I think I would have been more happy with an epilogue concerning only SS/HG.
Emeraudedeux chapter 80 . 6/13
I'm almost at a loss for words on how to review this properly, so I'll keep it short and direct. WOW! This was so incredibly well written and thought out. You fleshed your characters so completely that I felt as if their feelings, emotions and troubles/triumphs were my own. Absolutely brilliant story!
turntoPaige394 chapter 80 . 6/11
Part of my wants to be angry with you for making me feel so many things. Part of me wants to cry now that the story is over. But all I can say is that this was wonderful and I felt every emotional imaginable while obsessively devouring this story over the last week. It was hard to read at points, all the pain and heartbreak and close calls with death. But this was beautiful and I will never forget this story for the rest of my life. The way you wrote it, even I feel changed by the war they went through. Thank you for such an amazing story.
Alytiger chapter 26 . 6/6
stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop what the heck I love them
Alytiger chapter 25 . 6/6
how freaking cute 3
Alytiger chapter 24 . 6/6
oh my GOD
Alytiger chapter 23 . 6/6
hecking great 3
Alytiger chapter 18 . 6/5
lol "yeah ur gonna actually poison me" fun fun
Alytiger chapter 16 . 6/5
woot woot
Alytiger chapter 15 . 6/4
oh my fucking shit i love this
Alytiger chapter 14 . 6/4
OH MY GOD
Alytiger chapter 13 . 6/4
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i should be asleep but this is too good
Alytiger chapter 12 . 6/4
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Alytiger chapter 11 . 6/4
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Alytiger chapter 9 . 6/4
holy fucking shit i love this!
7,612 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »