Reviews for Breaking up is Hard to do
Vaako chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
cute :D
birdhooves chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I absolutely loved this bb :D! Thanks so much for posting.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Silly and rather cute.
Patrick chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Cute!
scrapture chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
McKay on drugs was so good. Sheppard trying to figure out which line of conversation to follow was inspired.
iamza chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Aw, this is lovely. Rodney, the octopus, is both amusing and sweet. That John never does see it coming will never get old. Never.

(And purple penguins sporting pink umbrellas would totally freak me out, too).
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
this was so funny
Vexed Wench chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
This is just to cute, drugged Rodney and John the math hussy.

Great work.
Xiilnek chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I love you. So much.

There were a few grammar errors that briefly distracted from the story, but your descriptions and characterization are so wonderful that I sort of forgot everything else but the story (which is one of the best things in the world). One of the many, many details I like is when Rodney says that the Buffy part of his brain is taking over.

I think this might be one of my favorite stories *ever* - and to think, I've seen this story before, but never read it until now.

*favorites*
BeckyS chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Oh, that was delightful! Full of charmingly goofy Rodney (in his own inimitable way) and quirky, kind-hearted Sheppard - believable and fun. Thank you! Becky
betty1975 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
This is so sweet - so lovely. I am smiling

Shaddyr chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
This? This was awesome. I love these early stories that tried to delve into the characters before we knew them better - it's so interesting to see how the characters are different - and how they are the same!

John whispering math in Rodney's ear was freakin' HOT! Guh!

I loved High!McKay, I love the break up, and I love John crawling into his bed and calling him the hussy.
Anyssia chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
oh, I so love your sense of humour... XD

can't tell you how much I love you fics (though the fact that I read all your fics on unrealwords in about two days pretty much talk for me ;p )

so, hey, you got a new friend on your two LJs, and a new fan of your writings X3
skypig21 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Penguins, biting, math!prOn, stoned genius physicists, willing pilots. Cute, clever and utterly charming.
Black Goddess chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I am so sure that I commented last time I read this, but it doesn't look like I did, so I shall do it again!

I really enjoyed this. For some reason, I really like th concept of them being involved only in the mind of one of them. Sheppard was so kind in humouring Rodney (I especially liked the part where Rodney bit him!) and also, the jerking off bit (with the mathematical dirty talk, LMAO!) was great. Good job :-)