Reviews for A Place In Time
Commander Riker chapter 14 . 4/12/2015
This was a good story but the whole time I was waiting for more romance for Heero
DaughterofDante chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
That was wonderful!
Loveoflife chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
baaaaad ending *pouting*
CrowNoYami chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
I love this a bit more every time I read it.
Blake2020 chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
Blake2020 chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Blake2020 chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
great chapter
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
nequam-tenshi chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
I love how everything adds up and how logical and rational the complete explaination for their merges are.
nequam-tenshi chapter 14 . 12/24/2011
A fantastic story and quite refreshing even.

Are there pre-sequals or sequals to this story?

Happy Holidays!
TheSecretUchiha chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
amazing story!

though would have liked to see Treize coherent at least once, lol!

will there/is there, any one-shot fics from when they all get back to the future and heero is happily snuggling with his two hotties?

brilliant work!
TempestReign chapter 14 . 2/25/2010
really good story!
BakurasLoyalServant chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
This was an interesting idea. I didn't expect it, but this is one of my favorites! Please please work on this again.
yumi2482 chapter 14 . 11/15/2009
interesting ending. that was rather anticlimatic awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
You know, Harry Potter/Gundam Wing crossovers always seemed to be one of the more logical crosses to me. Well, that and almost anything and Stargate, and everything and Halloween Buffy. Anyway, wizards just seem arrogant and isolationist enough to have simply not noticed things like, you know, space colonies. Or at the very least, to just not have it register as something that should impact them. It just doesn't make my suspension of disbelief meter go nuts like, oh, Pokemon and CSI. The meter does twitch, but only to the "registering two worlds colliding, providing default explanation now" level. Well, on to the fic.