Reviews for Universal Roadtrip, Book 2: Brother Turner
GhostToast2000 chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
,LOL I guess I have a lot to explain. And Tucker?
Yeah, Dan?
You have a piece of toilet paper trailing from your butt. It's been there since yesterday night. LOL
Phantom SunsSong chapter 13 . 1/13/2006
Yay! (claps) Good book, er, story. Fanfiction. Something. Anyway, I must go read book three now... Yes, I'm bored and happen to have a lot of time on my hands...
Phantom SunsSong chapter 5 . 1/13/2006
... Can Danny even sing? Uh oh... (reads on)
Phantom SunsSong chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
OMG! Not pupil-less! (screams) Okay... That was overly dramatic... (reads on)
Hikari Midori-chan chapter 13 . 11/13/2005
Are there going to be more people added into the phone booth? I gues I'll find out soon enough. Well, I'll read more later because I have to do something now. Yuo're awesome!
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 5 . 9/8/2005
That does sound like something Cosmo would do.

It's funny.
wally's girlfriend chapter 13 . 7/30/2005
Wow!cool! Awesome book!On to then next book!

*adds to favs*
superdork398 chapter 13 . 7/28/2005
I loved this chapter. I really liked this book. It was a lot better than the first one. But when you put the 2 books together, they're better than anything I've ever read on fanfiction. I'll see you in book 3. Adios.
superdork398 chapter 12 . 7/28/2005
This chapter was so awesome. The booyah meter, which is now fixed, gives it a 9.5. Adios.
superdork398 chapter 11 . 7/28/2005
This chapter was so totally awesome that if the booyah meter (which is actually a file on my computer that I use to rate chapters) wasn't busted, this chapter would've busted it beyond repair. Adios.
superdork398 chapter 10 . 7/28/2005
This story getting better by the chapter. I can't wait for the next chapter. Adios.
superdork398 chapter 9 . 7/28/2005
Hey there. If the booyah meter wasn't broken, it would give this chapter a 9.9 out of 10. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Adios.
superdork398 chapter 8 . 7/28/2005
This chapter was way funny. LOL! The booyah meter was broken and will need at least 4 chapters to be repaired just because of how good this chapter was.
superdork398 chapter 7 . 7/28/2005
This chapter was really good. I really liked the part about how ghosts and fairies are sworn enemies. That was kinda kool. Oh well. Adios.
superdork398 chapter 6 . 7/28/2005
Wassup? I just went to your site and read this chapter. It was pretty kule. A little corny, but still kule. Adios.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »