Reviews for Clementine
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Type your review here...
Joslin13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I found this on Martha's 'Raising Harry' rec list. I like the idea of the ghost being able to teach Harry to play; that's really original.

Also, the dialogue with Harry playing dub had me laughing out loud!

One thing, though- when Harry said this: "Not really, Sirius, I mean, I’ve noticed him but he’s not really interested, I don’t think", it seemed like Harry was talking about noticing Sirius.

I'm definitely favoriting this one :D
ClementineC chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Woo! This story rocks. The one BIG reason is...my names Clementine! Normally know as Clemmie. You wrote a story about ME. well not really but i like to think that! MY NAMES CLEMENTINE
IshTara chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Oh, this is just lovely! I'm am now a fan. Your story is so sweet and you actually manage to stay pretty much in character. I love it. And I love you for writing this. Very sweet. Excuse me, I need to get to my piano now...
Kiki Cabou kcabouhotmail.com chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
I really loved this story. Harry and music ... what a nice combination. I liked Clementine, and Lupin and Sirius are so cute together! And Harry, well, I suppose he's everybody's favorite Boy-Toy-Who-Lived, now. Doesn't change a thing. I still love him. Cheers!
womble chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
That story was just so wonderfully brilliantly cute! , Yet without going overboard and being too sappy.

I understand EJ2, s comments about the inclusion of the “coming out” scene at the end but personally I think that it works quite well as written.

Thank you for a wonderfull little story.

Kevin
UnKnown chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Oh wee! Loves it! Lovely...! This is so sweet and funny... XD XD I _Love_ it! XD XD *dances in hyper happyness* This is very sweet, and it's great as a one shot. XD XD *bows to greatness and backs out of the room, still bowing with her nose brushing the floor*
Miss EJ chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
umm...ok...great story, but i don't think you needed to have "the talk" or anything after in the story. it took away from the story. well, not so much took away as didn't fit. i think it would have been better as two stories.

and now you are going to kill me and take away my best-friend rights :(

LOVE!

UPDATE YOUR OTHER FIC! (as soon as you have the time of course!)

PS: oh ya! it's all about the RHr shipperness!