Reviews for Never Quite As It Seems
TinkStar87 chapter 17 . 1/11
Aw, Loved how this ended and the whole story. Read ya Later ;)
TinkStar87 chapter 3 . 1/11
Okay i really LOVE this chapter! Think it might just be all the Logan/Rory moments, but oh well. And Richard?! YES! In my mind he was always a member in someway, i don't really seeing him not be. Loved that you did that. And i so can't stand Jess, never have. Think it's just the way he was in the show and kind of the reason for breaking Rory/Dean up, yes it was going to happen, but did it have to be that way? Don't know, but still love GG. And i'm really liking this story. Read ya Later ;)
Little Witch1 chapter 17 . 10/8/2015
I admit, while I am only a Rory/Jess fan and thus disappointed by the ending, this was a wonderfully written fic. It was so heartwrenching and visceral and I felt sick for Rory and her confusion the entire time. I find Rory's Season 5/6 journey very fascinating, although I don't feel like it was resolved very well. Your exploration, however, was fantastic.

(One question though: I got a bit uncomfortable at Logan changing Rory's clothes post-initiation party-while she was unconsious!-and getting to "see everything", and I'm wondering if that was intentional. Because even if it was someone I liked, the idea that someone saw me naked without my consent would really freak me out. Yet it didn't seem to freak out Rory. I'm just curious how that moment was supposed to be read.)

Keep up the awesome work!
Hyacinth79 chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
I like the little hints you drop on the feelings between Rogan here. Finn"copping"a feel...lol. It would have been funny to try that move on Rory and see how Rory would react.

This was writtena while back and I can tell about the difference in your writing style. Not that this wasn't great but just that, you're chapters now just have that mature voice behind it that's unpretentious, just sounds natural. )
Hyacinth79 chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Continuing my reviews on this story although I kinda cheated and read the reviews from other people as to what happens in the end. Saw that it was going to be a Rogan after all...hehehe

Great chapter!
Hyacinth79 chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Lol VCR wait for the streaking !

Omg, to tired to delete. I meant (carefully Swyping this time), lol can't wait for the streaking to begin! No idea how it turned to that!
Hyacinth79 chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Hmm...details, details, details! A few more chapters then i really have to hit the sack! Lol
Hyacinth79 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Oh curious! I couldn't sleep after that new chapter you posted on Somebody Else's Page so stated a new series.

(ps, i hate the Swype keyboard sometimes, ugh. So if my posts don't make sense, its because of that lol)
CircleSky chapter 17 . 11/24/2012
I definitely did enjoy this story, even though I have a Lit heart too. My favourite part of this chapter was Logan bringing the book and saying "I thought I'd at least get a good sniff out of you." That sounded just like something he'd say! Rory's response was, likewise, perfect! You are a great writer! I love your word choices. The way you phrase things is fresh, looking at things from different angles. I must admit, I've been trying to pick up a few pointers from your writing for my own. I thought I was a decent writer but my writing just seems so stale compared to yours. Keep it up!
CircleSky chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
Aaaah! That chapter did not end up the way that I wanted it to! Logan's suggestion was surprising (but not in an out of character way, just in a "wow he's brave" way). I love that he suggested it. I'm disappointed that they didn't go through with it however. Must read on! (I'm finding it so sad that there's only one chapter left so far. Must cherish it...)
CircleSky chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
"rory skittish? what did you just meet?" LOL! i especially love that it was jess that said it to him, what with all their history. i also really enjoyed the "you don't like my parents"/"i don't like MY parents." bit.
CircleSky chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
i forgot to mention about the last chapter that i loved the idea of the two of them going through her jess box. beautiful. believable and well-written. at the beginning of this chapter you mentioned that your readers were getting nervous that they were reading the wrong ship. there were times in this story that i felt nervous about that as well but i'm getting the feeling I'm in the right camp lately. but I'm finding that it doesn't really matter. i don't usually read any rogans but you are doing him such justice that i won't even really be disappointed if this turns out to be a rogan. it seems that even if this doesn't turn out to be a lit, you are treating jess well and are going to give them closure. i had already decided that you would probably be the author that could open me up to other ships and it seems that i was right. trories are next.
CircleSky chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
is it wrong that i enjoyed jess's anger at logan answering the phone?
CircleSky chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Eternal question indeed! I enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for sharing it!
CircleSky chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
Cool idea about her legacy! And I'm enjoying your writing skills as well.