Reviews for Never Quite As It Seems
Fickle Sobriquet chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Ok. First of all... SO interested. Second, I kind of want to read this with one eye open. I'm so totally conflicted with the whole Logan thing. I am enjoying him together with Rory now because I like the storyline, and like not hating Rory anymore, but this is all when Jess doesn't exist. I need that to be separate.
Steph chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Okay so wasn't expecting a jess appearance...cool though you've got me hooked!
AC chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
THis is a great start.

Please cont. soon.

I LOVE logan and Rory together.

it would be great to see logan jealous. In the End This of course needs to be a Rory logan fic.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON

RORY LOGAN AN AWESOME FIC
Colleen chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Wow...wow...wow...wow! you cannot leave this story hanging please update soon, fast, quick,

PLEASE! wow im torn now...jess or logan jess or logan! this is why i cant mix more then one boy on the show! anyhow please review!
fairieangel chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
ahh...like you leave it there! Damn. Great chapter. I can't wait for the next one...you definitely better update soon!
GQSecondAct chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD ! Halfway through this, as soon as I read the part where Rory takes off the blindfold and says, "We're in New York," (I'm paraphrasing here) I thought to myself, 'New York equals Jess, so maybe in my wildest dreams she will meet Jess here.' Guess who seriously believes she is psychic now? I guess great minds think alike ;)

As usual, your ability to suck someone in and hook them to your story is outstanding. Spelling and grammar is impeccable (a must for me - I have high quality taste :D) and everyone is, so far, incredibly in character.

Loved the Logan line -“Well, we tried to get them to move Coney Island so as to decrease our travel time, but the bastards just wouldn’t do it,” his eyes twinkled at her.

So cute. In the first half, I was all "This is a Socialites story!" but now I'm not so sure. In my opinion, honestly, no coupling holds any kind of candle to Literati, but I think this could create some interesting tension and conflict. A brilliant idea. I could swear it was MINE first! Hehe.

Fantastic. Can't wait to read more! Please keep it up. This is definitely something that has caught my attention.

-molly-
Lutheyl chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Ok, this is different. A very interesting different. You know, this is the first EVER, Logan/Rory, with notable mention of Jess. Damn. I've really gotta add this to my fav's now. This was really good for a first chapter. Please update!
OTHlover04 chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
that was good!
mOnsTer1 chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
is it me, or does Logan is freakishly like Tristan? That was my first impression of him when Logan first coming onto the show. Well.. if you can't get Tristan back, I suppose Logan would have to do...

So, are you going to let this be a literati since you have be torturing Jess for the past couple of fics, or are you going to let the rich boy gain the upper hand, as usual? I would vote for Logan, really. He is my only alternative to Tristan so... *hint hint*

Anyway, great job as usual. Update soon.
Angeleyez chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Alright. I'm all ears. You've definitely got me intrigued. First of all, excellent idea for the LDB event. Coney Island? Period clothing for the 20's? I loved it.

Logan and Rory interaction, very cute. Without Jess on the show, I find myself gravitating toward Logan and his smarmy charming self. Heh. But then you throw Jess in at the end! (From the summary, I figured he'd be making an apperance. And then when Rory said they were in New York, I knew for sure.) So Jess knows Logan? Huh. Well.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Will Logan will be jealous? Or will Rory and Jess downplay their past? I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Love this.
noddingheadgirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
jess! yeah! lol. UPDATE! ill scream if u dont, and believe me. ive done worse. lol. so please update? i needa knowa whata happensa. haha
BananaA chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
WOW didn't see that coming at all! great twist, can't wait to see where you go with this. update soon!
dreamofdesire chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Whoa, how did Jess get there? He doesn't even go to Yale. Don't you alt least have to atleast got to Yale before you can even come to one of the Life and Death Brigade parties? Nice first chapter. Update soon.
megh chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
omg so good...continue asap!
kronren chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Yay! Here comes Jess to mess everything up! Happy writing!
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »