Reviews for Never Quite As It Seems
fox24 chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
Well I don't believe Logan is her complete Chris. I actually like CL just when a JJ says it's negative. I think Logan unlike Jess accept that there is a part of her that likes Richard and Emily is world she's a part of it and he accepts that side where as Jess won't. I think this chapter illustrated why she picked Logan and why I'll always prefer Logan or Tristen in the past over Jess.
fox24 chapter 17 . 6/15/2011
Good story Rory needed Logan in S5 and in my mind she'll always need him he's such a great guy. He made mistakes but they grew up together and he worked for her. I hope one day they end up tother and Jess's find his own ending. I sad your not writing R/L fics at the moment I really need more Logan in my life but I understand.
quixotickvinne chapter 17 . 11/14/2007
I just stumbled across your work recently and haven't been able to stop reading. You've opened up so many new realities for Rory and the rest of her world and it really is refreshing and fun to have the option of hearing more (albiet not from the original story teller, though just as entertaining and well written :p). Congrats on your impending little arrival too :) I hope all goes well and that you get back to writing as soon as you can . . . you're too good at it not to continue. Maybe you'll throw one out there about Rory and Jess set after the end of the series finale someday? ;) (hint hint? :P )

Just wanted to let you know you're appreciated, though I'm sure, given the reviews already on your stories, I'm sure you already know.

Good luck with whatever comes next! :)
taylorash chapter 17 . 6/13/2007
] YES!

I dont think even you, the author, can comprehend how much I adored this story. I was definetley a little late in reading it, but hey, betters late then never, right?

Anyway, from Chapter One, I was hooked and couldnt stop reading. You are one of my favorite Rogan authors, and although Im sure youre Trory's and Lits are just as excellent, I am defineltey a true-Rogan fan. I might be a little biased, but I just can't see her being with anyone else. That being said, you have talent. You have a lot, since you were able to put some intimate moments with Rory and Jess in this story, and not only did I {almost, which is saying a lot} enjoy them, but I actually liked Jess in this story.

This story was unique in a way that I hadnt seen before. I love how you kept up guessing throughout. I was rooting and silently hoping for a Rogan throuhout {literally silently, as I just got spacers in my mouth and literally can't talk without being in a indescribable amount of pain.} I have to admit that you had me worried at a few points that this was going to turn out to be a Literati. However, your author notes at the end of each chapter saying that it wasn;t over yet kept my hopes up. Thankfully, the story worked out in my favor. However, even if it had turned out to be a Literati, I don't think I would have minded as much as I would with any other story. You portrayed every character beautifully in this story. Thank you for that, as some authors dont try at all to do that.

Another thing I loved about this story {sorry, I know I'm rambling} is how you kept us guessing. You went back and forth between Logan and Jess, and gave us no true, obvious indication as to who Rory would end up being with in the end. I also like how it had to deal with Rory's experiences, and how neither boy pressured her into doing a certain thing. It was all about her, and what she wanted.

I also liked how you had Lorelai in this story. You wrote their relationship amazingly. {No real surprise there.}

One more thing. I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED the ending. Not only because she ended up with Logan {although I loved that as well}, but because of how you wrote it.

"True to his words, her mind did go blank, not worrying about where this would take her, what new adventures he’d take her on with the Life and Death Brigade, her new classes and the workload that would come along with it. Gone was the looming cloud overhead of if she’d get a summer internship at a paper and all past relationships. All the worries and random thoughts that normally cycle through her mind dissipated as he led her into her bedroom and they began anew."

That takes talent. So congrats on this story. It was amazing. Sorry for my ramble-fest, but I just had to get out some of the thoughts that I wanted to tell you as I read this story. Thanks for writing it, its going on my favorite stories list. ]

-Taylor
AminalLuv chapter 17 . 11/1/2006
Great story. I love triangles, especially R/LJ ones, and I'm glad she wound up with Logan cause I'm a Rogan fan but I definitely liked Jess in this one too. Great job :)
Mrs Boyscout chapter 17 . 7/6/2006
Aw, such a good ending. And the Rogan banter, so sweet and so them. I loved it. Now, write some more stories please. :)
Mrs Boyscout chapter 15 . 7/6/2006
You know what, I totally believe that Rory would take X in that situation. You made it v. plausible. And didn't make Logan out to be a drug pusher either. I am still surprised that Rory is so into Jess. And thanks for all the implied naughtiness. Squee!
Mrs Boyscout chapter 12 . 7/6/2006
You had Logan wear jeans? You are a true rebel. But I get that he was just trying to appear "normal", so it's understandable. I just wuv him. :)
Mrs Boyscout chapter 11 . 7/6/2006
OMG, what a great chapter. I love that Rory is finally confiding in Lorelai again. But Jess being her Luke? I didn't buy that. Jess is nothing like Luke except a little rough around the edges. On to the next one...
Mrs Boyscout chapter 9 . 7/6/2006
Aw, loved the nostaglia. I see why everyone was upset with you now. It's hard to know who to root for. :)
Mrs Boyscout chapter 7 . 7/6/2006
Oh, Jess how Logan loves to mess with your head. teehee... loved the smootching. It was about time. Again, in my mind, Logan copped a feel while changing her. He's not really a gentleman...
Mrs Boyscout chapter 6 . 7/6/2006
Sweet she is in. Even though I am still skeptical about the whole punch bowl in flames idea...
Mrs Boyscout chapter 5 . 7/6/2006
Ok, it totally felt like Steph was doing recon work for Logan. And I'm surprised how comforted Rory is by having Jess's phone number. Like he's every really been there when she needed him before? Interesting...
Mrs Boyscout chapter 4 . 7/6/2006
Oh, I don't want to like Jess, but I do. Damn you, for making me like him. And for putting him in a towel and making my imagination run wild. teehee
Mrs Boyscout chapter 3 . 7/6/2006
Logan telling Jess to stay away from Rory will totally backfire on him. Jess will pursue her just to goad Logan now. Damn you, Logan. You should have left well enough alone. But LOVED the streaking idea. Naked!Rory - fun.
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »