Reviews for Never Quite As It Seems
Mrs Boyscout chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
Wow, Rory had a way more emotional reaction to seeing Jess than I thought she would. Still in the dark here about what's going on ... please turn on the lights soon.
Mrs Boyscout chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Morgan's napping so, I get to read your story now.

Ok, so Logan knows Jess? How small is the world? Can't wait to see how those two got together. This is going to be a fun ride. Also loved this line - "Ah, here. The place I’ve always wanted to visit,” Very funny.
seslavie chapter 17 . 8/24/2005
The summer hiatus has driven me to re-read my favorite fan fics (which actually has been a pleasure and made the time pass more quickly!). I have to say that this is one of my favorites. I love the transition, closure and growth theme. Plus, I just love Logan... particularly how you have written him. I've read many of your fics, and what I find amazing is that you create such distinct characters that seem so true. You've written Jess, Tristan and Logan (well not

Tristan in this fic, but others) in ways that seem so believable and in character. Each character is distinct, different and true to my vision of what they would and would not do given the situation. My current favorite is "Another Round"...it's time for an update isn't it...hm?
Cameran chapter 17 . 8/3/2005
ah! now im sad! i went through the whole story with the hopes of her ending up with jess! good story though..write a sequel..or just write another literati! okay thanks bye
mrs.patrickdrake chapter 17 . 7/21/2005
that was so GOOD plz write a sequel plzplzplzplzplz
EvenAngelsFall22 chapter 17 . 7/2/2005
LOL, well let's see.. I just finished this in one sitting (you're stories are addicting if you weren't aware of that) and it took every ounce of willpower I had not to go to the end and see who she ended up with after the first few chapters. It was like a rollercoaster ride! I had this sick feeling in my stomach that she would end up with Jess.. not that I don't like Jess, I did, I just don't think he's good for her...(plus, I'm just a really big Logan fan, but still!)

I haven't read anything like this before...anything that's centered mostly on Rory finding herself...trying things she's never tried, and I especially loved how she grew slightly away from Lorelai, only to come back full circle by the end.

It was amazing, truly, I'm happy I found it and thrilled you wrote it!

*Nicole*
selina chapter 4 . 4/25/2005
I love Jess. I love you for giving the vision of a shirtless, towel wrapped, water dripping Jess. Ohh the image. Good chap as expected
selina chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
Wow your a good writer. I like your Logan, he doesn't annoy me at all. Although I hate him for telling my Jess to back off, he's warming up to me. However I'm always a Lit, so here to hoping the nect chap has some great Lit action
selina chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
Oh It's just wondeerful. I'm lovin this so much. Oh when he said "you really want me to go?" brang back memories of season 4 rejection. Oh god. Other than that really great.
selina chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
I tried so long not to read this cause I knew that she ends up with Logan, and my Lit heart couldn't stand it plus I dislike that boy, But wow you got me hooked, you make Logan tolerable, plus you have my Jess in it. Although it doesn't end a Lit he's still there. I'm liking what I'm reading so far
Lindakins chapter 17 . 2/25/2005
Amy,

I caught up on the last few chapters of this last night but by that time it was 3am and I was in no shape to leave the review this deserved.

This story has been an amazing ride. At no point could you be sure who Rory was going to end up with. To be honest, I was almost willing to bet my life on Jess.

I'm glad she ended up with Logan though, not just because I'm a fan of their pairing, but because I agree wholeheartedly with what you said in your final AN. I don't think the Jess of the show is ready for the possibiliites he and Rory could have, while Logan is something new, someone who could open her up to new experiences. Similar to the show, I like the possibilities that Logan brings.

I didn't like the fact that Logan gave her X, I thought that was OOC for the both of them, but as you said, this was something different and about the journey. I loved how you kept us on our toes and torn between the two boys. Even in one chapter where you made one guy stand out over the other, in the next you would shake it up again. The mark of a great author.

I love all your work and this was definitely no different. I'm sad to see it end but I've enjoyed the journey. Wonderful job!
LandonLover chapter 17 . 2/17/2005
Wonderful. This story was great. I highly enjoyed it, and hope you continue to write more. :) :-*
breezegrl chapter 17 . 2/13/2005
This was amazing. I couldn't decide who I wanted Rory to be with most, but I have to tell you that I was a little worried about Logan in the middle and what his intentions were. I'm glad that in the end Rory chose Logan because he does seem more like her future while Jess seems to be her past. Please write a sequel!
Bookworms chapter 17 . 2/12/2005
LOVED IT! it was perfect... the perfect end to a great story!
MariCareBear chapter 17 . 2/12/2005
I love it! I love that she ended with Logan cause I wasn't expecting it! Love it! Can't say it enough!
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »