Reviews for The Syndrome Song
HAHA good one!
Red Panda Bear chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Ha Ha Ha! That's funny!
marlee chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
LOL! That was really cute!

To everyone who didn't like it, get over it! The author had indeed warned you in their summary that it makes fun of Syndrome! If you like syndrome, then you shouldn't have read it! That goes to show how many dumbasses their are out there!

That's the whole reason why it's called FANFICTION! So for all you dumb people like mirage and all the others who flamed this, you guys need to think twice before reading or flaming!
PrincessPJ chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
That is so funny! can't stop laughing. I like it.
Darkness Shadow of Hatred chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
i love Syndrome but that's too good! Keep up the good work...
VeggieStarch chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Look, I too am a Syndrome fan, but I didn't really find that very offensive. It was funny! Ha! That's a good one! Do more for the other characters or something! :D
Fairly Odd New Yorker chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Uhh ... I like Synd, but ... this is alright, I guess- but it doesn't seem to fit in a rhyme scheme Oo; sounds like your just jumbling words ... you're off on the beat xP
mirage chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
hey its me again.i gotta admitt. it was kinda funny but i was still mad when i firt read .can ya try to make one up mirage? i wont kill ya if ya make fun of her...a ya want 2 can ya make 1? :)
A. Nutter chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
OK, I love Syndrome, but I'm going to ignore my personal feelings.

That was bloody good. You changed it perfect. Well Done!

One point. Please don't do another one. I'm not sure my poor heart can take much more.
mirage chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
again heres another pint. MIRAGE JUST ISNT HIS FRIEND SHES HIS GIRLFRIEND u payattention to the movie? i saw it 7 times.o heres a present 4 insulting syndrome :P. my friend read it she was really mad i hope you no. anyways...im reading a story thts nice about mirage and syndrome lik truth and visions of a winter scene. *huph*
mirage chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
i its me again. i want 2 say something. HE IS NOT A HAG. wht do u not like syndrome or something. man hes awesome. i love him:). im not the only one who loves syndrome ya no. next time u make something this mean about syndrome, think about wht i said. how rude!
mirage chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
is awesome how dare u indult him like tht. ugh... how rude. u no theres thousands of people out there tht love syndrome out there u no and im 1 of them.
All-Knowing-Oracle chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!OMG,that was funny!I think it's awesome how some people can totally change songs like that,and they still make sense and they still rhyme.I could NEVER do that!SOO funny, that was awesome! ~The Good Witch