Reviews for Time to Burn
Shlandria chapter 10 . 10/24/2007
This is a great story! I'd like to see it continue.
artwwsa chapter 10 . 2/21/2007
Sigh, I assume that judging by your last update being in 2005, you are no longer writing this. What a shame, because this is really interesting. I know how it is, moving on from stories and such, but I just love your Ken and this idea is so interesting. Well, I do hope you continue and I'll put this on Story Alert, just in case. One last word on the subject: "please?"
wayfarer-redemption chapter 10 . 2/17/2006
i love your fic! and i love the idea of kenken being a white siberian tiger..cause it just fits him perfectly..i cant wait for ken to meet the other shapeshifter! please update soon!
bffimagine chapter 10 . 10/13/2005
Oh looks like Kumiko isn't very approving of Schu. Maybe she prefers Ran?

bffimagine
Anendee chapter 10 . 7/6/2005
oh, please do send the images, i cant wait to get started. thank you for letting me work on them.

anyway. this is soo cool! i love where you have taken this so far. it is such a cool idea and you have been able to do so much with it.
M4r1-ch4n chapter 10 . 7/5/2005
Wee! New chappie! Sorry to take this long to review, but I managed to somewhat ignore your update. X_x School can do some pretty heavy damage to my brain. Good thing I'm on holidays now.

Kumiko is jealous. XDD Who wouldn't, having Ken as (a gorgeous) oni, ne? Schu is indeed a really nice guy here. This will eventually be a Ran/Ken, ne? Too bad. X

"Ran has his own little secret.". I'd say that Ran has one MORE little secret. XD He has a lot of them. I wonder what it is this time. Update soon! /o/
HeatherR chapter 10 . 7/3/2005
Waah! I'm sorry it took me so long to read this! But it was great! I gave you the idea? Cool! So, his sister is watching over him, and ran has his own little secret? O! I can't wait! *_* I'm sorry I forgot he's a panther. I like panthers! Can I pet him again? Please? Twelve seems like a loong way away.
Kashi-sama chapter 5 . 6/9/2005
Ja, your internet translator worked! Was means what... Humm humm... I wonder how many people have said that?
Anendee chapter 9 . 6/2/2005
Kick butt! i was just telling my best friend from high school about this fic! what timing. if you dont mind, one of these days, when i am not about to fall over from my work load. i would like to draw your Mist and Kou. is that ok with you?
M4r1-ch4n chapter 9 . 6/2/2005
Damnit. I couldn't review the fic last time I was viewing it. o_O wouldn't allow me for some alien reason. SORRY I haven't reviewed chapter 8, but I didn't know it was up. X Well, I got to read 2 chapters in one go, what is nice. *_*

Why are you unhappy about the story progress? I think it's developing just fine! o/ I like the way you're writing everyone. The idea that Ran can calm Ken really fits too, 'cause I have the image that Ran can represent the "ice", while Ken would be the "fire", ne?

I also like Schu. He doesn't seem evil at all! D And the new characters. Looking forward to read more about them. And hey, what handsome OC, huh? *_*

The mental conversations are funnee. Bai!
HeatherR chapter 9 . 6/2/2005
yay! we finally know what Kou and Mist look like! Hurrah! But what kind of kitty is Mist? I can't wait until he meets KenKen!

Yay! I was right about her being his twin! But poor Ken. Kase is really nasty! And don't worry, I didn't think of my story until you mentioned it. _ I can't possibly be the first person to suggest he could be a twin. In fact, I know Ana and Gal have a story where he is too! Okay, I can't wait for the next part!
Mistress of Muses chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
This is good. I like it (and I'm only through the first chapter), and am quite curious to know who the girl Kase was talking about is. Interesting fic. One I will definitely have to keep reading...
Anendee chapter 8 . 5/2/2005
we are getting so close! i cant wait to find out what happens next! my brain has shut down for the year so i dont have anything intelligent to say, but thank you!
Constantine chapter 8 . 5/2/2005
hm...

I like Four Seasons (Hotales and Resorts) in not really a place to just visit around...but if you go there too it's always a nice place!

...then it's so pretty to see the sun set...or...at least it WAS when I was there...

hm...where should ya go in Germany... GOD there are so many great places...I don't know where the general location your looking for is... but I don't think any one should go to Germany and not go to Hamburq. it's like...so pretty! gosh...I love my hometown -huggle- go visit for me! and visit the Cologne Cathedral too!

-sigh-

o...-huggles self- KENZ GETTING HUGS! YAY.

good luck with the sequeal...yeah, I see people up-dating like every other day with well written long chapters...and I shake my head and think..."well, that's not happening for ME."

cuz...it makes me wonder if they have lives some of these people...-sigh-

tootles!

-Constantine
HeatherR chapter 8 . 5/1/2005
Last chance to guess? Hm...*thinks while petting Mist*...sister or friend, sister or friend...umm...sister! I'll go with sister! Because she was a wolf too! There, I guessed. And thank you so much for letting me pet Mist! _ *pets him more!*