Reviews for Time to Burn
Shlandria chapter 10 . 10/24/2007
This is a great story! I'd like to see it continue.
artwwsa chapter 10 . 2/21/2007
Sigh, I assume that judging by your last update being in 2005, you are no longer writing this. What a shame, because this is really interesting. I know how it is, moving on from stories and such, but I just love your Ken and this idea is so interesting. Well, I do hope you continue and I'll put this on Story Alert, just in case. One last word on the subject: "please?"
wayfarer-redemption chapter 10 . 2/17/2006
i love your fic! and i love the idea of kenken being a white siberian tiger..cause it just fits him perfectly..i cant wait for ken to meet the other shapeshifter! please update soon!
bffimagine chapter 10 . 10/13/2005
Oh looks like Kumiko isn't very approving of Schu. Maybe she prefers Ran?

bffimagine
Anendee chapter 10 . 7/6/2005
oh, please do send the images, i cant wait to get started. thank you for letting me work on them.

anyway. this is soo cool! i love where you have taken this so far. it is such a cool idea and you have been able to do so much with it.
M4r1-ch4n chapter 10 . 7/5/2005
Wee! New chappie! Sorry to take this long to review, but I managed to somewhat ignore your update. X_x School can do some pretty heavy damage to my brain. Good thing I'm on holidays now.

Kumiko is jealous~. XDD Who wouldn't, having Ken as (a gorgeous) oni, ne? Schu is indeed a really nice guy here. This will eventually be a Ran/Ken, ne? Too bad. X

"Ran has his own little secret.". I'd say that Ran has one MORE little secret. XD He has a lot of them. I wonder what it is this time. Update soon! /o/
HeatherR chapter 10 . 7/3/2005
Waah! I'm sorry it took me so long to read this! But it was great! I gave you the idea? Cool! So, his sister is watching over him, and ran has his own little secret? O! I can't wait! *_* I'm sorry I forgot he's a panther. I like panthers! Can I pet him again? Please? Twelve seems like a loong way away.
Kashi-sama chapter 5 . 6/9/2005
Ja, your internet translator worked! Was means what... Humm humm... I wonder how many people have said that?
Anendee chapter 9 . 6/2/2005
Kick butt! i was just telling my best friend from high school about this fic! what timing. if you dont mind, one of these days, when i am not about to fall over from my work load. i would like to draw your Mist and Kou. is that ok with you?
M4r1-ch4n chapter 9 . 6/2/2005
Damnit. I couldn't review the fic last time I was viewing it. o_O wouldn't allow me for some alien reason. SORRY I haven't reviewed chapter 8, but I didn't know it was up. X Well, I got to read 2 chapters in one go, what is nice. *_*

Why are you unhappy about the story progress? I think it's developing just fine! o/ I like the way you're writing everyone. The idea that Ran can calm Ken really fits too, 'cause I have the image that Ran can represent the "ice", while Ken would be the "fire", ne?

I also like Schu. He doesn't seem evil at all! D And the new characters. Looking forward to read more about them. And hey, what handsome OC, huh? *_*

The mental conversations are funnee~. Bai!
HeatherR chapter 9 . 6/2/2005
yay! we finally know what Kou and Mist look like! Hurrah! But what kind of kitty is Mist? I can't wait until he meets KenKen!

Yay! I was right about her being his twin! But poor Ken. Kase is really nasty! And don't worry, I didn't think of my story until you mentioned it. _ I can't possibly be the first person to suggest he could be a twin. In fact, I know Ana and Gal have a story where he is too! Okay, I can't wait for the next part!
Mistress of Muses chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
This is good. I like it (and I'm only through the first chapter), and am quite curious to know who the girl Kase was talking about is. Interesting fic. One I will definitely have to keep reading...
Anendee chapter 8 . 5/2/2005
we are getting so close! i cant wait to find out what happens next! my brain has shut down for the year so i dont have anything intelligent to say, but thank you!
Constantine chapter 8 . 5/2/2005
hm...

I like Four Seasons (Hotales and Resorts) in not really a place to just visit around...but if you go there too it's always a nice place!

...then it's so pretty to see the sun set...or...at least it WAS when I was there...

hm...where should ya go in Germany... GOD there are so many great places...I don't know where the general location your looking for is... but I don't think any one should go to Germany and not go to Hamburq. it's like...so pretty! gosh...I love my hometown -huggle- go visit for me! and visit the Cologne Cathedral too!

-sigh-

o...-huggles self- KENZ GETTING HUGS! YAY.

good luck with the sequeal...yeah, I see people up-dating like every other day with well written long chapters...and I shake my head and think..."well, that's not happening for ME."

cuz...it makes me wonder if they have lives some of these people...-sigh-

tootles!

-Constantine
HeatherR chapter 8 . 5/1/2005
Last chance to guess? Hm...*thinks while petting Mist*...sister or friend, sister or friend...umm...sister! I'll go with sister! Because she was a wolf too! There, I guessed. And thank you so much for letting me pet Mist! _ *pets him more!*