Reviews for The Dragon of Hogwarts
Eternal-Glade chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I've read this story a long time ago and I would love you to finish it!
I can be your beta if you want? And if you're still looking. :) I've helped my best friend by checking her work, and she's a uni student studying writing units, so I may be up to the standards you need. :)
giantpig chapter 14 . 10/29/2014
Can't wait for more. Please do continue with this story
somethingnew123 chapter 14 . 10/21/2014
Looking forward to next few chapters, love the homophobic malfoy :')
sexualkindofweird chapter 14 . 6/22/2014
PLEASE WRITE MORE! IT'S BEEN YEARS
feelingcowgirlish chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
I would love to read more. This is a great story. I love the premise of dragon-shifters.
Sharkbait-ooohaha chapter 14 . 5/15/2014
I absolutely love this story please don't drop it! You said the next chapter will be up next week it has been YEAR! Please please update soon!
Sephie Persephone chapter 14 . 4/25/2014
Absolutely captivating! That is probably the best word I could use to describe this story of yours as. And what a brilliant idea you had for this. It was hard for me to not read this the moment I stumbled upon it. Wonderfull work and cannot wait until the next chapter! :3
Guest chapter 14 . 3/20/2014
whatever happened to chap 15 ? lol
KeepCalmBePositive chapter 14 . 2/23/2014
Well I see that you haven't updated in a while...a long while. I hope that everything is okay with you and your family.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/17/2014
when will you update?
Guest chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
I love your story! Please finish it...
TheNewCompanion chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
This was so good :( Please don't give up on it!
amaliamochi chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
Can you please kindly continue this?pretty pleaseeeeeeee
Im loving the story...please please please
TheNewCompanion chapter 11 . 12/13/2013
I just love how you kept Harry, Ron, and Hermione close in this story and didn't turn Ron into an evil wannabe-boyfriend!

1000 review! :D Congrats on your great work!
TheNewCompanion chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
Can I just say how much I'm loving this so far? It's so unique and well written!
1,013 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »