Reviews for Happily Married
Fanofyourwork chapter 17 . 9/12
Wow just... wow it's beautiful! ;-; happy tears ;)
FrostyGazebo chapter 17 . 4/26
This fanfic is truly amazing.
Bless u for delivering such an amazing and addicting story!
Alex Dee Lean chapter 1 . 3/24
author please read this.. i'm gonna make a continuation of this ranma in manga way with your story.. i found yours better among others!
alexlim23 chapter 1 . 3/24
im going to make a manga continuation on this one with your story! thanks!
Amerise Rei chapter 17 . 2/21
Wow, I'm really happy I read this story and thoroughly impressed with your story telling ability. I felt that you handled the transition from Ranma being a Man Among Men to the versatile caring friend/lover/mother/father that he becomes beautifully. It's a hard transition and was almost seamless in this story. I found your explanation for Ryoga's travel and directional curse interesting and new. I look forward to reading the fillers you wrote and I hope you still keep on writing as I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Paizuri Anon chapter 2 . 1/20
Ryouga again? Why? If it had been Kuno instead this could have been good... but I'm so tired of all these Ryouga fanfics when in the manga there was more chemistry between female Ranma and Kuno. Well, at least you didn't call female Ranma Ranko... that would have have been disgusting.
ringo1joy chapter 16 . 12/23/2016
Still confused what's going on with everything
mithrilhorse chapter 15 . 11/2/2016
I have already highly praised your story, and this chapter is no different! I apologize for the poor grammar in my last review (auto-correct: deleting and misspelling things since the 1900s) However, one small problem/observation.

Since you are using Japanese in your story (albeit in small amounts) I will point out to you that 娘 or "niang" of "niangniquan" or "nyannichuan" can mean either "young woman" OR "young mother/wife".

So in some ways, Ranma becoming a mother/wife in this story can be seen as a second half to the "curse".

But regardless of whether or not you take it to mean that Ranma was destined to become a wife/mother, the characters would be aware of this meaning and so would not assume that Ranma becoming a mother violated the conditions of the curse since the second definition covers that.

I doubt that hardly any English speaking readers would be aware of this though any more than the springs not necessary being of "drowned" people, since the literal translation is "immersed" (like how Akane was immersed but not drowned in the manga). So its not really something that is important to an English story.
mithrilhorse chapter 17 . 11/1/2016
I honestly really loved this story. So much so that I remembered reading it about 5 years ago and went through an extensive Google search to find it again.

This is high praise coming from someone who hates Ranma Ryoga pairings. It's not anything against the sexually (for example, I hate the American version of Sailor Moon where Neptune and Uranus are "cousins"). I just have always seen Ranma (and Ryoga) as very heterosexual men. Heck Ranma still checks out girls in his girl form. When no one is looking (so it's not an act). But I digress.

Your story was very original, and we'll written. It retained much of the spirit of Ranma 1/2 while making the characters sufficiently OC. I did find Ranma to be a LOT more feminine than even what he was burying in canon but that is to be expected in a fic based around his girl half being primary.

I don't really get the Ukyo/Akane pairing, although I realize you had your reasons from another fic. I just never saw any chemistry between them at all and it felt a bit forced (unlike the way you changed Ryoga and Ranma just enough to fit together smoothly) so just letting you know for future fics. It would've made more sense to stick with the traditional Konetsu/Ukyo pairing. Or even gone with a Ukyo Shampoo pairing, as theyou fight in much the same way as Ranma and Ryoga.

I can understand your reasoning between Ranma change looking much the same between 16 and 22 ( even if she changedoesn't physically between 16 and 18 in canon). But how are you reasoning 22 year old Ranma-khun looking the same? Does he have permanent baby face? :Please

One problem with your time loops at the end. Not only was the second time line unnecessary to a happy ending, but it also leaves a loose thread.

If younger Ranma was really sent back in time to a point immediately after bump, then that would jumped him immediately into time line 2. Meaning that older Ranma would have no younger Ranma to switch places with to force her into the future (since young Ranma is now in time line 2, there is no young Ranma of time line 1 to take over between 16 and 22). Meaning that older Ranma shouldn't have awoken back in her present time, she should have been stuck living in the same time loop that everyone feared would happen from NOT sending Ranma back. Either that or she would have been taken out of existence, from there no loneed being a 16 to 22 year old Ranma in time line 1 to create 22 year old Ranma in the first place. In other words, young Ranma going into a separate time line would be just as bad as her not going back at all.

The only way to eliminate the time loop is to send young Ranma back in time but fast forward up to the same point in time that the older Ranma had lived for her. Once again flip flopping lives. Older Ranma would then return with the memories of all the had happened.

Because in space time, paradoxes can't happen because past present and future are all happening at the same time. In other words, anything that older Ranma did in the past would be irrelevant to the time line because it would have already happened and will always be happening. It only appears linear to us because we're human.

In other words, older Ranma can't change the time line no matter where she is or what she does because time isn't really linear (Back to the Future got it wrong in terms of real theories). So anything she does in the past is what was supposed to happen all along, from our point of view as linear creatures. I'm not doing a good job of explaining myself, so if you have any confusion just pm me.

But space time theory doesn't mesh well with alternate time lines (alternate dimensions are an entirely different beast from these two). Because time lines are a human invention, based on our limitations in terms of being able to see time for what it really is. Space time doesn't use lines it uses a big fat blob of existence, so there are no "lines" to alternate.

Great story, again I truly enjoyed it. My criticism is only meant to be friendly and helpful.
Viladin chapter 17 . 10/16/2016
After 12 years, this is, by far, my favorite fanfic of old time. I have read this over a dozen times and I'll probably read it a dozen or more times until the day I die.
tacaloking chapter 13 . 8/14/2016
i found this many years ago its been a few years since i read this i dont really know why this is still one of my favorites and i love how you wrote genma its sad how rare it is to find a story that does not ruthlessly bash genma and you do a perfect job at writing what i feel is what genma is like
bartlettpear chapter 17 . 7/23/2016
This was one crazy journey, I think I am still slightly lost but it was fascinating nonetheless, thank you for writing! Also, an awesome Nabiki and Kasumi with her own practice marrying a devoted Kuno is perfect.
bartlettpear chapter 14 . 7/23/2016
Exactly, after reading Smile, I was disappointed not finding any worthwhile Ukyo and Akane fics. Yay for Kuno finally seeing the truth :-D
bartlettpear chapter 12 . 7/23/2016
Thank you for your author's notes, they answer questions I wonder about as I am reading or tell me something I didn't think to wonder about haha.
bartlettpear chapter 11 . 7/23/2016
Wow, I want to have kisses like what Ryoga and Ranma have lol. Hopefully Ranma gets to learn something positive from Genma. Yeah, Ranma using people always struck out as such an asshole move though I felt for his fiancees and not really the shopkeepers since they choose to give him stuff since they think he's cute.