Reviews for Happily Married
buffmage chapter 17 . 8/21
Loved it, thank you for sharing it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2020
Absolutely freaking disgusting! The characters acting so Ooc (it being six years later aside), what is unforgivable is that you paired Ranma up with that loser Ryoga. Why always Ryoga? You should have kept her husband as Tatewaki... Him giving her flowers and taking her out on a date if she was married to Ryoga made no sense otherwise.
kekita chapter 1 . 6/6/2019
Wow, eu simplesmente amei essa história! Geralmente gosto das fics em que Ranma e Akane ficam juntos, mas essa me surpreendeu. Perfeita! Parabéns! Bjs
ThatSexyShikamaru chapter 7 . 2/17/2019
h
ullo
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 17 . 12/13/2018
Well I have to say, I wasn't sure about this story at first, but I definitely came around! You did a great job with the plot twists and conveying everyone's emotions! There were also some great one-liners in there! Also the time travel bits didn't feel too contrived so great job on that! Over all I loved it!
Traveler chapter 8 . 9/8/2018
1998!Ranma is doing wonderfully in comparison to her 2004!Ranma counterpart. Shit, that's gotta be frustrating and maybe a little scary to be in a world so different from the one you had gotten used to. with familiar faces back when everyone was at their worst in terms of personality.

Ryouga's hella confused too.
Simone S chapter 17 . 7/1/2018
Seriously an amazing read, probably the best one I've read yet.

The ending (as well as several other parts) had me wondering how things went, then I read the author's notes... but seriously, wow this is planned out amazingly and I loved every moment of it.
James1996 chapter 17 . 3/15/2018
That was a great read.
Daniel T Stack chapter 17 . 3/12/2018
I can see that she had to be sent back like this to have the events as remembered and related to Ranma in the future. The original history scenes didn't match what was being told in the future. Given Ranma's memories changing in the past I felt that she was altering her own past in those moments. It still makes a third timeline. Problem is what Ranma is left for that divergence after all of this?

The path of the loops and timelines involved. History diverts at the splashdown in the pool where Ranma from the future was pulled back to the then present. Nature abhoring a vacuum took present Ranma to her place. The time Hibiki Ranma is in the past is a line where you end up left with said vacuum because it is ended without a Ranma once her Husband sends Past Ranma back to the day of the incident. But due to the elapsed time and experiences all 3 lines exist. Just 2 of them are in the same universe needing the loop to allow the lines to connect.

So again what happens to that altered timeline of the past in the loop? Ranma from the past didn't get back there. Ranma from the Future is no longer there. Does it even have a Ranma anymore? Does it exist anymore?

Hence why causality can be such a pain. Its impossible to consider all lose ends.
Daniel T Stack chapter 16 . 3/11/2018
I think its a bit of a gyp to have all the events with Hibiki Ranma more or less gone from the time line. And what about the point she was brought back to the future from. Is that now a timeline without a Ranma to continue in that world? Or is that just a collapsed potential that doesn't exist anymore?

When I saw she got back I was thinking that it would be nice if Ranma returned to a point in the past after the events we experienced. Like Ryouga slightly missed the mark because time had progressed after all and he was trying it from the other end of the temporal incursion.

Daniel T Stack chapter 10 . 3/11/2018
I have a problem with the short haircut. The main reason Ranma has a pigtail instead of a pony tail is the Dragon Whisker being used to prevent unwanted hair growth when in male form. Part of that is due to a majority of it being contained in the whisker. You did have Ranma as male with the short cut so that leaves me wondering how its sealed at that time.

evolvelove chapter 17 . 3/10/2018
Perfect.
naokii chapter 4 . 12/28/2017
KUNO AND RANMA AND RANMA AND RANMA AND RANMA AND NABIKI AND AKANE
naokii chapter 4 . 12/28/2017
HAHAHAHA OMG THIS IS FUNNY

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING
Fanofyourwork chapter 17 . 9/12/2017
Wow just... wow it's beautiful! ;-; happy tears ;)