Reviews for Happily Married
Anonymous chapter 17 . 1/27
Loved it. That’s all I can say besides it was an amazing story.
Azure Sky Dance chapter 4 . 12/5/2023
I am completely lost in story and not in a good way. Plot is all over the place, there’s no differences between the two Ranma’s. There is no focus point in solving what happened, and did I mention I got lost in the story already?
RoxyArietis chapter 4 . 11/17/2023
Years after and this is still one of the funniest things I've ever read. That Kuno and Nabiki scene is beyong genius.
Inuyashagirl7 chapter 17 . 3/13/2023
Amazing story, I love it!
Caimano chapter 17 . 1/8/2023
Bella storia complimenti!
Mabelfruit chapter 17 . 11/29/2022
I really like this story, overall. Ranma and Ryoga's relationship was well done in both timelines, I think.

My main issue is your decision to send back the young Ranma back to a different timeline. It feels like that whole 1998 par of the story was pointless (even if that's not exactly the case). It just really rubbed me the wrong way that that whole half of the fic was thrown away. Even if you have some convoluted explanation for doing that with causality, this is fiction, after all; things don't need to make logical sense.

This from 2007 anyway lol so who cares. This was a lovely story 3
Caimano chapter 17 . 6/15/2022
Complimenti!
irispapyrus chapter 17 . 5/1/2022
Genuinely one of the best fics in the fandom.
Smithback chapter 17 . 10/5/2021
This story was magnificent!

Interesting, well-written, and great, believable character development

I enjoyed it a lot it all

I loved this Kuno and Kasumi

I had to read more than once the parts in which the theories of time are explained, but I really enjoyed them as I find them well explained and interesting.

a detail ... how did Ranma know in 2004 the age of his daughter?

Anyway, thanks for such an incredible fic
buffmage chapter 17 . 8/21/2021
Loved it, thank you for sharing it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2020
Absolutely freaking disgusting! The characters acting so Ooc (it being six years later aside), what is unforgivable is that you paired Ranma up with that loser Ryoga. Why always Ryoga? You should have kept her husband as Tatewaki... Him giving her flowers and taking her out on a date if she was married to Ryoga made no sense otherwise.
kekita chapter 1 . 6/6/2019
Wow, eu simplesmente amei essa história! Geralmente gosto das fics em que Ranma e Akane ficam juntos, mas essa me surpreendeu. Perfeita! Parabéns! Bjs
ThatSexyShikamaru chapter 7 . 2/17/2019
h
ullo
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 17 . 12/13/2018
Well I have to say, I wasn't sure about this story at first, but I definitely came around! You did a great job with the plot twists and conveying everyone's emotions! There were also some great one-liners in there! Also the time travel bits didn't feel too contrived so great job on that! Over all I loved it!
Traveler chapter 8 . 9/8/2018
1998!Ranma is doing wonderfully in comparison to her 2004!Ranma counterpart. Shit, that's gotta be frustrating and maybe a little scary to be in a world so different from the one you had gotten used to. with familiar faces back when everyone was at their worst in terms of personality.

Ryouga's hella confused too.