Reviews for Love in the Line of Duty xFormally True Love x
Awesome. Loved it.
Nina chapter 5 . 4/8/2005
Good tension. Good OC. Keep it up
goldust chapter 5 . 3/22/2005
Loving it! MORE! please. I've so had that lift thing happen to me... without the danny situation of course. Button touching can be so "sparky"

I can't wait to see how these OC's develop further ,... and i'm sitting on my hands waiting for the case they work on. Will it be devilish?

Keep it up- The lift scence was great especially more so that it wasn't planned. But i find that a lot of my stuff comes from off the wall unplanned ness. sorry for the long review. Summary:

1) loved the lunch scene with Lou & Danny.

2) Lift scene rocked

3) unplanned great
anmodo chapter 4 . 3/21/2005
nice interaction between Danny and Lou. I like the thoughts you give these characters.
anmodo chapter 5 . 3/20/2005
great job. loved the palpable tension between danny and kat. glad you are updating. i missed reading it.
anya chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
First let me say this is good, really creative and cool. On your bio page you asked for constructive criticism, though, so i just wanted to tell you: watch your "big kid" words. Sometimes your use of those words makes the sentence awkward, especially in the beginning. Write the way you talk (not to your friends but to, say, your boss), or what you're comfortable with. Other than that, though, very promising story, and great characterization.
goldust chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
When will you be updating again? I reall want to know what happens. Is it lou or kat he sleeps with? The start was a little unsure he said he had to pretend he didnt love her? ... and the end of ch3 lou and Danny were smiling, but then she's married, Oh look your making me rip into it ... update soon please!
anmodo chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
Thanks so much for updating this story. I can't wait to see how the relationship develops between DAnny and Kat. I like your OCs. GReat job.
goldust chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
More, I need more. Please.
rozzy07 chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
Danny is really pissed! You have to let me know why? What is it about the Lopez family that has him so fired up? Just how does Mr Gorgeous get involved with Kat? Questions, too many questions that need your immediate update. Pretty Please! Rozzy
anmodo chapter 2 . 12/12/2004
You set up a palpable tension between these two in this chapter. Hopefully, the tension will lead to many sparks between the Danny and Kat in later chapters. Great job. I can really see Danny acting all territorial...just like you've written him!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
another great chapter! plz update soon!
Mariel3 chapter 2 . 12/11/2004
I'm finding your use of italics very distracting, but I am enjoying the progress you're making in this story. I'm looking forward to getting to know your characters better! Keep writing!
Mariel3 chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
The opening scene for this was very, very well done. I could picture the movements in my head perfectly. The rest of the chapter is setting things up nicely for an interesting story - I'm looking forward to reading your next chapters!