Reviews for New Life in Middle Earth
btlmotormouth chapter 74 . 1/30
I loved this story! I have read many LOTR stories but this is one of my favorites!
Blazeb79 chapter 74 . 12/4/2016
Thank you for writing that story very well written
Songorita chapter 73 . 11/10/2016
Hi there. I just want to say I love your stories and hope you update soon. Your stories are my favorite. Please keep up the awesome work. I do have a question. In the story New Life in Middle Earth the OC is named Amaris which is supposed to be named after the moon goddess.
So my question is, shouldn’t her name be spelled Artemis(after the Greek Goddess of the moon) instead of Amaris(pronounced Air-O-Miss).
cloemarrie chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Multifandom Awards Nomination Announcement

CONGRATULATIONS! The Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards would like to inform you that you have been nominated in the following category:

All-Time Favorite Lord of The Rings Fanfic - New Life in Middle Earth

Voting will start on April 11, 2016. We will take votes for three weeks before closing on May 2, 2016.

Feel free to let your readers know about this event, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

-Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards
awards. fanaticfanfics. com
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 2/27/2016
Did you realise that you started 8 sentences with the word "He" only in the first paragraph? Repetitive use of the same word for new sentences can become boring very quickly. Try to use a bit more variety.

Will help people be able to concentrete more on the content of what you wrote instead of counting repetitive words...

Again, please see this as constructive critism.
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Hmm...you know adding more details to this chapter would do wonders for it. It is all very rushed. Kinda like: Woke up - Talked - Readied herself - Bam - Guy says she will probably die

Would be way more exciting, if you added details to it instead of keeping the text to a bare minimum...

No offense meant.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/13/2016
It annoys me so much that she already knows the language and archery. Like seriously... just no. Next thing you know she's going to be a pro at sword fighting and everyone will fall in love with her because she's so beautiful. At least make it a little difficult for her to be in a new world where she knows absolutely no one. The way you introduced her to this world is just awkward. I mean make her freak out or something, distrust Elves because they are in fact not human or at least make her have more of a mental breakdown than a few sniffles and tears. And you should know that you overuse the word smile.
Guest chapter 59 . 10/27/2015
Ok. Now that She's safe, we can think of how we should punish malaria-malalia or whatever her name is.
Guest chapter 39 . 10/27/2015
Thing is, we know Legolas will get there before anything happens because he can feel her feelings..
Guest chapter 27 . 10/27/2015
Huh. Now I understand what other authors mean when they rant about the Mary Sue factor which makes everyone love the girl...oh and what about some grieving for boromir?!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/27/2015
Come on! You didn't even let the orcs make some nasty remarks Nevermind hit her. *pouts* Now there's no angst or fluffiness! Hope you're happy! *sniffs*
Guest chapter 22 . 10/27/2015
Pah! What's more important, saving the living or honoring a dead?! Honestly!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/27/2015
Ooohhh she could have died because her ex-boyfriend killed her! Even more Angst! *cackles again*
Guest chapter 18 . 10/27/2015
Oh if boromir dares try to make a move on her...we'll actually he better as that would result in more angst&hurt/comfort with her n Legolas:)
*cackles madly*
Guest chapter 17 . 10/27/2015
*sniff* you just had to bring up arwen *sniff*
And that's why my plan would have been better. She could have only told him that he was abusive and that she wasn't ready to go into details. And maybe a little more comfort from Legolas?!
Sorry about me ranting, I know I have high demands and wouldn't do it any better despite what I may say :D
But, anyway, great job so far!