Reviews for New Life in Middle Earth
Guest chapter 59 . 10/27/2015
Ok. Now that She's safe, we can think of how we should punish malaria-malalia or whatever her name is.
Guest chapter 39 . 10/27/2015
Thing is, we know Legolas will get there before anything happens because he can feel her feelings..
Guest chapter 27 . 10/27/2015
Huh. Now I understand what other authors mean when they rant about the Mary Sue factor which makes everyone love the girl...oh and what about some grieving for boromir?!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/27/2015
Come on! You didn't even let the orcs make some nasty remarks Nevermind hit her. *pouts* Now there's no angst or fluffiness! Hope you're happy! *sniffs*
Guest chapter 22 . 10/27/2015
Pah! What's more important, saving the living or honoring a dead?! Honestly!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/27/2015
Ooohhh she could have died because her ex-boyfriend killed her! Even more Angst! *cackles again*
Guest chapter 18 . 10/27/2015
Oh if boromir dares try to make a move on her...we'll actually he better as that would result in more angst&hurt/comfort with her n Legolas:)
*cackles madly*
Guest chapter 17 . 10/27/2015
*sniff* you just had to bring up arwen *sniff*
And that's why my plan would have been better. She could have only told him that he was abusive and that she wasn't ready to go into details. And maybe a little more comfort from Legolas?!
Sorry about me ranting, I know I have high demands and wouldn't do it any better despite what I may say :D
But, anyway, great job so far!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/27/2015
Hmpf. Why don't you let them marry and have a baby while your at it?! Aaaarrrgghhh they don't start with "I love you" but go there from "I kinda like you"
Guest chapter 15 . 10/27/2015
You see, that way the whole thing would be more traumatic for her, meaning more fluffiness with Legolas!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/27/2015
Hmm..good that she actually has a reason to be afraid of falling in love and all that. It really pisses me off when all it was was the man leaving her or cheating...
Although I think you should have put in more abuse there. E.g he slowly started abusing her, tried to rape her, she escaped, sued him, he went to prison...
Guest chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
Damn right she doesn't. Although I would have preferred if she hadn't said anything, then made a perfect shot, split the first arrow with a second and left them standing there slack-jawed!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2015
Muahaha she better best glorfindel and Legolas and show the world some GIRL-POWER! And I wouldn't mind her putting a certain sexist *cough* boromir *cough* in his place.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
OMG best scene EVER when Legolas stands up to boromir for aragorn. And by the Valar, that voice of Orlando Bloom's when he says "you owe him your allegiance" 3
*goes all starry-eyed*
jaz chapter 17 . 9/3/2015
some spelling mistakes for example instead of form it is from but other than that great chapter...