Reviews for A Mid Winters Dream
purplesparkz02 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
nice one
Miharu Kawashi chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Cute little scenerio. Sano's line was perfect. "I also feel the same way! He couldn't even say the correct words. *sigh* At least he made his feelings known no matter how shotty his choice of words may be. Ja ne!
meant2be chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
haha, i loved it :D The first few paragraphs were kinda "blah" ya know but its like a good movie you gotta really get into it and watch the whole thing and i really did enjoy reading this im glad i stuck with it! KEEP WRITING!

PS: (some ppl may be confused about that, my nickname is snickerdoodle, i do NOT have another accound with that username, usually i just sign "snickerdoodle" if i really liked the story) C:
Kosakka chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
LOL! That was great! Poor delusional Megumi-san (refering to the Mark thing) that was hilarious, ans still really cute. I have never reallt know how Sano would react until know n.n you wrote that perfectly!
skyline angel chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
wow... neat ending! lovely lovely fluff! keep it up!
Karou36 chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
I liked it. It was a good story. I really like the snowball fight that was .
kingjonuriaudighfdajkghjfg chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
I am going to be brutally honest. It sucked. Great ideas, but any more than three grammatical errors and I can't overlook them. STOP OBSESSING OVER COMMAS. It is the best advice anyone could give you right now. Most of your sentences were choppy and the same, if you're going to write a paragraph about a person, combine things as much as you can.

Instead of: "Megumi Takani woke up, feeling very cold. She shivered a bit, and rubbed her red nose. Climbing out of her covers, she felt like she needed a nice cup of hot tea. She changed into her warm winter clothes, and brushed her hair."

Try: (and it's takani megumi, by the way, the show changed it to make it idiot-american proof)

Takani Megumi woke up freezing. Shivering a bit, she rubbed her red nose and climbed out of bed, wishing for a nice, hot cup of tea. After dressing in her warm winter clothes, she brushed her hair and stepped outside.

I kinda combined the next paragraph with it and, granted, my paragraph's not great, but if you changed some of the words and fixed your paragraphs up a bit (AND STOPPED USING SO MANY DAMN COMMAS!), your story might become readable.
Shysie chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Beautifully written I thought all of the stuff between Sano and Megumi was great
esthered chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
LOL! sorry this may be quite a late review but, yeah, who's mark? sweet story though! Totally adore the love-hate relationship. but the fluff is woah!
elementBLUE chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
so cute. i liked your story. good job.
animeinsomniac chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
That was really cute. Kind of confusing at times but still really cute. I think it was a great one shot and I hope that you will be posting more of them.
Marilee chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
yeah great story I espetialy liked the snowball part and at the end when he said whoose Mark. Loved it
s2 Yuuhi Kurenai s2 chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Cool Cute. I love Sano/Megumi keep writing your fics
EvilPinkFuzzelofDoom not logged in chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Aw...very cute fanfic. I love the ending!

"Now, who's Mark?"

brinuken chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
It was good and not as long but i also would like to Know who mark was -