Reviews for It's Cold Outside
Rin-elwin chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Wait, was this like, a musical! Cool! This is the first "musical" I've read _. Never thought I would actually read one either...
poopiekins chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Aww...cute. Hard to imagine them singing though...unless drunk karioke...*flashes brilliant smile*...nicely done!
Jurodan chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
With the small exception of Sango talking about her family, and 'futuristic' items like a record player, great job. Even those are ignorable details. I really enjoyed this songfic, something I rarely saying. The story is based around the song, having the characters sing it, and taking actions around it. I have never seen one this well done. Ever. Excellent job.
Chiisai Fuko chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
yay! umm.. what's an AU? i have no clue.. *shakes head* i'm clueless.. GREAT FIC!
tearsofamiko chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Hey! *smiles* I had just that idea myself. To use the song that is. But don't worry. I won't now. It's funny, the way Sango kept trying to resist Miroku... *giggles* Happy Holidays to you, Emania. Give my love to LilacRose (Not in any perverted way mind...I'm still female. Or al least I was when I last checked...).

Ja!

Tears
Sango0808 chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
How ingenious! That is my favourite christmas carol, and your cute little fic was just as good! I loved it, great job. Merry Christmas, happy holidays, seasons greetings etc!
Nessa03 chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
*That was a cute Story!
Lamely Lambent chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Oh how cute I love it!

Very good...sigh

I just can't get over how good this is, your a great writer (much better then me!)

So you get a cupcake for your overly cute story!

Frohlche aveihnachlen!

Merry Christmas!
Valdimarian chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
What a wonderfull Song Fict, now if only I nkew what in the world that song was realy like I'd be golden *nervious laugh*
The Phantom Reviewer chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Aw! How kawaii! Singing! And it doesn't seem cliche to me. I did a lot of giggling! When Miroku was all- "Your lips look delicious." XD So fun! Yes, I mean fun. Not funny (well, it was funny) but fun. As in, I had a fun time reading it! Yah!