Reviews for Blasted
Formosa Non Katalaveno chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Hey! This story was great. I really loved the whole thing, especially the "what would same do" part. And i loved the ending. I thought it was a great conclusion.

Wonderful Story!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Excellent whump! Thanks, now back to work for me. :(
x Varda x chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Cool fic - um ouch, poor Rodney!

Haven't heard of this 'ailment' before so was quite educational too...
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Great missing scene, I always felt there should have been more to that explosion and you did a great job with it. I especially love the transition from 'what would Sam do' to 'what would Rodney do'.
LinziDay chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
OOh, I *love* this line! "Maybe it wasn’t important anymore, what would Sam do. She had her team. He had his. He felt himself drifting off. Maybe it was important, now, what Rodney McKay would do."

Your Rodney voice is so completely excellent! "He bet Sheppard had been blown up before." and "Coughing, though. Plenty of that."

Really great.
Trishkafibble chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Lovely! Liked the Sam thing-it seems so natural for Rodney to do that, and yet this is the first time I've seen someone use the idea. And of course, the ending was just right. Thanks! Glad I stumbled upon you!
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
I enjoyed how this story brought up things that made sense, yet were not something I thought of outside of this tale pointing them out to me. Things I'll think about from this point on, mainly the Rodney-Sam approach. Brilliant and logical, it just makes so much sense considering their history. Also liked the medical detail, enough for a laymen to follow. Enjoyable and educational, a nice tale that I thank you for telling.
MaggieL80 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
One of my favorite Atlantis recipes... a pinch of danger, a dash of trauma, a teaspoon of blood, two tablespoons of whump and angst - stir until combined...fold in medical terminology for flavor, and add one of each - Rodney, John, Teyla, Ford or Ronan, Weir and Beckett and you have a tasty treat. Love this story, whenever I'm missing alittle Rodney whump I return to this story to get a quick fix.
Hettie chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
This so belongs in that episode. Adding to my Favorites.

Thanks for sharing.
archerlass chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Re: Blasted.

Just wanted to let you know I enjoyed this story very much. The voices were dead-on, expecially Teyla's. I especially enjoyed seeing the team's relationships through her eyes. :)
Delka chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
I liked this. Wish there was a bit more. Thanks!
mouse8 chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I did enjoy the progression of identity and confidence displayed by Rodney in this. I did some research for barotrauma for one of my stories so it was fun to see that here!
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Nice character study.
Belisse chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Great fic, I just came across this thanks to that C2 comunity called Highlander medic. I loved this fic specially Rodney's POV. Good Job!