Reviews for Insertion
Giving evil ranma a hyperbolic time chamber and bringing in majin buu ruins what was once an amazing story
Your story has so many good points till you go and put in something stupid like majin buu
You made ranma/yohiko the almighty boss of urd-belldandy-skulds father the previous almighty that means no one can weaken or limit him and sending him to a universe like the one yohiko is in completely ruins what was an amazing story especially by limiting his powers and making him human which is impossible since he's the new almighty weakening him like that would destroy the multiverse
xThomas2 chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
British Jap finds telephone booth of Doctor only for it to disappear
Lol
Guest chapter 94 . 4/3/2014
my god, a few more chapters and it would be finished...And we the readers would probably never even see them. FUCK.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 80 . 3/3/2014
Nevermind the previous review, the chapter page came back.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 81 . 3/3/2014
Chapter 80 is missing.
Shioran Toushin chapter 94 . 6/19/2013
and five years later it's still one of my favorite stories and one of the best SI OC filled Multiple X-Over over the top action and overly complicated plot, that somehow WORKS, fic ever.
damn you dude it's still awesome and i really really really hope that you get to finish the story... or at least say something about it.
donald7777 chapter 94 . 5/29/2013
This has moved to the top of the funniest stories I have read on fanfiction. Every chapter is great, with multiple series thrown in to mix everything up. I have to admit I was wondering what you were thinking with some chapters but it all worked out in the end.

That being said please update. You have written over 600,000 words. Please finish the story.
Guest chapter 81 . 5/24/2013
I love how time travel is used for retcons and that in the end everything seems that the timeline is stable, and that L is actually fooling past Ranma into believing bad things happened when actually he averted them.
Guest chapter 78 . 5/24/2013
If Jaedite(Phiz) was in the same class as Usagi, and they were both children of Carrot and Yohiko, doesn't that make them twins? It's also been proven that L-sama has access to time travel.
Guest chapter 66 . 5/24/2013
Is it really that smart to burn a large stockpile of drugs in the middle of a metropolis? The omnipotent Ranmas might have counted for the catharsis of it though.
Guest chapter 65 . 5/23/2013
The overused Naruto gag "Now that... is a secret" only works if occasionally the person who most uses it actually explains things while starting with, "Now that is a insert adjective story. We used to..." or something along those lines to make the receiving character actually have expectations to be disappointed.
Guest chapter 59 . 5/23/2013
I wonder if chibi-usa!normal will replace evil chibi-usa when Yohiko manages to actually travel to a past where Beryl is still poisoning Ranma, but chibi-usa has yet to arrive.
Guest chapter 53 . 5/23/2013
No wonder Pluto was trying to kill him so much. An evil Ranma Saotome did serve Beryl, and that probably explains why she couldn't time travel to fix it, because she already did send the knowledge back, and she still couldn't kill him even in the beginning. If only it could be a bit more ironic with her trying to kill him having caused him to turn towards relying on his mother/Beryl.
1,288 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »