Reviews for Insertion
tarrangar chapter 84 . 5/25
Hope someone kill the Emperor of jurai on pure principle, anyone who would pay people to kill of every intelligent being on a planet deserve to get sent to hell as fast as possible.
shugokage chapter 94 . 5/13
Definitely a truly unique and interesting story!
Well Ranma and Herb's relationship is interesting to say the least, Still an awesome story to read even if it takes a while. Not many last this long or entertaining.
ADriveByReviewer chapter 94 . 3/27
I mostly laugh reading the A.N. about you planning to finish this in two or three more chapters as the last update this story seems likely to get. Though given the gap between 93 and 94 I won't put it past you to update 8 years later. Though I'd then imagine your plan is to upload chapter 96 sixteen years after that and so on...

Pretty silly story with it's share of flaws, but still damn good writing for this site and the multi-cross area. Shame it's left unfinished.
Giving evil ranma a hyperbolic time chamber and bringing in majin buu ruins what was once an amazing story
Your story has so many good points till you go and put in something stupid like majin buu
You made ranma/yohiko the almighty boss of urd-belldandy-skulds father the previous almighty that means no one can weaken or limit him and sending him to a universe like the one yohiko is in completely ruins what was an amazing story especially by limiting his powers and making him human which is impossible since he's the new almighty weakening him like that would destroy the multiverse
xThomas2 chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
British Jap finds telephone booth of Doctor only for it to disappear
Guest chapter 94 . 4/3/2014
my god, a few more chapters and it would be finished...And we the readers would probably never even see them. FUCK.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 80 . 3/3/2014
Nevermind the previous review, the chapter page came back.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 81 . 3/3/2014
Chapter 80 is missing.
Shioran Toushin chapter 94 . 6/19/2013
and five years later it's still one of my favorite stories and one of the best SI OC filled Multiple X-Over over the top action and overly complicated plot, that somehow WORKS, fic ever.
damn you dude it's still awesome and i really really really hope that you get to finish the story... or at least say something about it.
donald7777 chapter 94 . 5/29/2013
This has moved to the top of the funniest stories I have read on fanfiction. Every chapter is great, with multiple series thrown in to mix everything up. I have to admit I was wondering what you were thinking with some chapters but it all worked out in the end.

That being said please update. You have written over 600,000 words. Please finish the story.
Guest chapter 81 . 5/24/2013
I love how time travel is used for retcons and that in the end everything seems that the timeline is stable, and that L is actually fooling past Ranma into believing bad things happened when actually he averted them.
Guest chapter 78 . 5/24/2013
If Jaedite(Phiz) was in the same class as Usagi, and they were both children of Carrot and Yohiko, doesn't that make them twins? It's also been proven that L-sama has access to time travel.
1,292 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »