Reviews for The Adventures Of Naked Kaiba
Brandun chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Sexy
David chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Wow
This is so odd, yet it makes me laugh

But rated k with "sh*t" in it?
Miyosuke chapter 4 . 11/23/2005
That. Was. HILARIOUS. XD I loved the old woman with Alzheimer's. That really cracked me up.
Sour Schuyler offline chapter 4 . 9/28/2005
I was re-reading this... but due to a power outage (because of the stupid hurricane!) I didn't get to finish it again until today. Just wanted to tell you, again, super nice job! - I think you should've described the way Kaiba or Mokuba or Joey looked (facial expressions) more in the story.
Yami Y666 chapter 4 . 7/29/2005
ROTFLMAO! OMg, that was the BEST finish ever! It's going in my favorites and fave quotes! This was awesome!
Yami Y666 chapter 3 . 7/29/2005
Bokuma! LMAO! you can SERIOUSLY write comedy! I can't stop laughing! This is so funny! great going!
Yami Y666 chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
LMAO! wow, these are so funny! i LUv 'em!
TheDayYouSaidGoodnight chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Hahahahahaha! Naked Kaiba! Hahahahaha! You see erm...how do I say this but I hate Kaiba, personally, but your fic is funnier and more in the sense than Kaiba, the obviously insane CEO.
Pika Pika Rika chapter 3 . 5/16/2005
BWAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS GREAT! Ah so funny *wipes away tear...oh HAPPINESS :D!* ...creepy, that sounded like Tea almost... O.o XD keep it up! great, great story!

I love that song too! it's my favourite!

Pi...Pikachu
ArianSkye chapter 4 . 5/11/2005
lol! This was great!

Hugs,

Kuramas Girl Angel
Her Sweetness chapter 4 . 5/5/2005
Rock on! I'm so happy you finished. (I actually didn't know it was unfinshed...)

So, anyway, great job! And can't wait for an update on Friendship Journal!
Cyana-Goddess-of-Witchcraft chapter 4 . 5/5/2005
CGoW: BRILLIANT! Love the ending! *winces slightly, but laughing to hardly for it to be noticable*

Kimmie: It's a pity it's the last one...but it went out with a bang _

Both: *standing ovation* BRAVISIMO!
Sour Schuyler chapter 4 . 5/3/2005
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! The ending was great! HA ha ha! Nice! :D Joey is so stupid! And, yeah, I know what you mean about not recognizing your own story... I've done that too. ;
darkblinds chapter 4 . 5/3/2005
ouch- i love it!- ouch
Sour Schuyler chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Figures Joey would be the one to find that. ;