Reviews for Dust of the Leyarn
charland77 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
hey this story is awesome, and you should continue it:)
Kaddielinn chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
So... This is amazing like I could totally imagine it in my head the details, the description it was like reading an episode summary, and I almost cried because Unlike episode summaries I can't go watch this one, but anywho yeah amazing I've read it like a hundred times, and I would have reviewed sooner, but I thought I already had but yes, amazing, astounding and many other words that i can not think of... so yeah good job!
Jess's Cadaver chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
this is fantastic! yay Dar for coming to rescue his Tao. :) thank you so much for sharing this fic, i love it a lot. *HUG*
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
that has to be the best written Fanfic i have ever read

i saw teh show on tv at one point and decided to check it out and i have got to tell you i am impressed *trust me it takes a lot to impress me*
kayura sanada chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I loved this! You've probably hardly gotten reviews, and you've probably almost forgotten about this story... but this was really good. _ Sorry it took me so long to come in here and see it.
E. Villain chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
It's pretty good. I just have one criticism, if you don't mind. Even if you're just a recreational writer, I think you should keep it in mind that you don't need to say "the boy" or "the Norse". It's kind of distracting when reading it. Don't be afraid to just say "he" or "she". It flows better and even if there are two people of the same gender in a conversation, just use their names periodically.
tohru80 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
this story is amazing. so detailed and emotional. i almost cried when dar was stabbed. as drawn out and detailed as it is, it could have been an actual episode. i loved it.
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Great story!
Chikidee chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
I absolutly Loved it:D You did a great job with all the characters and the settings and everything. It was great!
CatLover4113 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
I loved this story to the very end. You can see all the characters clearly, hear wehat is happening, feel the anguish and the grief. Great story. I will be pleased and delighted to read any other stories you make about Beastmaster.
Miss Kinneas chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Nice work! Its good to see that for once someone that has not only writen a great story but also worte Voden very well cause it seems like every fic I see him in he's a total weakling. You wrote it very well but yeah I must agree smaller chapters would have been better and hey if I were you I would make it the first ep in your series of BeastMaster stories, I bet they would all be awesome.

Keep up the great work,

Miss Kinneas
cutepony chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
This is a very good story. There were a few things that I think could have been done better to achieve a greater reasult. For instance you kept using the word 'practically', I've checked and if you used microsoft word then the thesaurus comes up with a whole list of equally good options. Also, because this story is so long it might have been a better idea to divide it into chapters just to break it up a little. Apart from a few small spelling and gramatical errors there wasn't much else.

Keep up the good work! :)
angel74 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
This was awesome. Well done!
Stormchilde chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
I had to read this like three times -

It's just so great that I kept skimming 'cause I'm so impatient. AWESOME!
shirik chapter 1 . 3/4/2005