Reviews for The Most Unlikely Love Tale of All Time
Bluluv chapter 15 . 10/1/2006
i love this! OMG I hate rebecca but its great the way you refer to the actual series/anime/wateva and u got Seto's personality perfectly! This is a wonderful story.
unknown chapter 6 . 6/21/2006
Just to let you know, the novelist's name is spelled Stephen King. It's just pronounced as steven.
X Buster chapter 15 . 9/4/2005
Yugi and Rebecca good.
X Buster chapter 14 . 9/4/2005
Why why did Yugi not admit his feelings? You are evil.
X Buster chapter 13 . 9/4/2005
Why'd you make Setyo KAiba so nice.

Yami should like Tea.]

\
iKiohri chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
Sheesh.. por past tea
iKiohri chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Hmn.. wonder what's up with Yugi?
Someone's Charm chapter 15 . 4/12/2005
I'd love to write a long review, but the time forces me to cut it short.

Beautiful!

Ciao For Now Everyone!
aisha89 chapter 15 . 3/23/2005
hi, i just wanted to let you know that this story of yours is one of the most beautiful i've ever read at is truly how a kaiba-tea story should be like...
Sensou No Megami chapter 15 . 2/25/2005
That was a really great ending! and you finished it too! That's so awesome! You gotta write more stories soon!
jen chapter 15 . 2/25/2005
This was a graet story. I really enjoyed it. I cant wait to read your next story.
SportZScooby chapter 15 . 2/25/2005
wonderful story. That's so cool! This is my favrite pairing. I just love the Tea/Seto pairing. You should write more of these stories.

*~\ME/~*
swimmurgirl chapter 15 . 2/25/2005
aw... a great end to a great story! the unhappy wife looks at tea and smiles! great ending!
Kiara chapter 15 . 2/25/2005
I'm in tears this is such a great storie loved the ending."And from the other world,the Unhappy Wife looks upon her descenant,and smiles."So she got her happiness after all.
Yangfishy4 chapter 15 . 2/25/2005
ah it's such a fairy tale i guess some people are truly destined to have happy endings even if they've walked the lonely road lol it's so great everyone's happy together especially seto he really needed to smile more often becuase if he didnt his face would have been paralyzed that way for the rest of his life lol hey what about that sneak peek you promised us either im too slow to figure it out or it just wasn't there please say it's the 2 whats it gonna be about you're a talented writer so i presume this fic would be awesome dont waste anytime and just write it already lol

write on!