Reviews for For Better or for Worse
Astrallum chapter 1 . 7/9
I'm not a RobStar fan (I'm more of a RobRae fan) but I really like how you executed the story, cliché or not. It was fun to read and I actually thought it was cute.
tacomonkey37 chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
YOU ARE THE BEST ROBSTAR WRITER EVER!
Jack2495 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
so cute i loved it 3
Lilac and Lilies chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
awwww the end is soooooooo cute
Beatrice chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
yay that was very cute
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I loved how this story paralleled that scene from Spidey-2. Good thing they have Raven, otherwise everything would have turned out horribly, lol. :-)
She'sDaRebel chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
GAH! Everytime I read Strobin fanfics there's this gut feeling that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy. Just like this one did...I'm hooked now. He always interrupts her wedding ceremonies. OMG I'M RAMBLING! IT WAS SWEET AND ALL! (SHEESH)
emma chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
i loved this story...very well written.

Bravo!

Peace.
T chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
wht a gr8 oneshot.

i nearly cried when i thought she was marrying that guy.

guess i was wrong.

good job
teentitansrocks03 chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
YAY REALLY REALLY GOOD
Southern-Rebels chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
AH! I'm crying that was so good...you are the greatest at describing love and I loved Raven's role in this. Priceless. I can imagine the lights going out, teh gasp as they come back on, and then Raven smilely wickedly.

You should like your writing more. I enjoy it so much! it's great. I could just feel the sadness, the love, your write so incredibly well I don't understand it! You'd make an EXCEPTIONAL author for romance or just about anything I'm sure.

ROBIN-N-STAR-4-4EVA chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
AWSOME STORY LIKE I SAID EARLIER U ROCK ROBIN N STAR 4 EVA PEACE OUT.
Karsin chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
It was nice.
The Gooseberry Catastrophe Is Me chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Great story! It was SO sweet!
vinnie the geek chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Very nice! Now, why in the world would someone complain about your improvement on that particular episode? Well in character, sweet-as usual, and fun. I love that you allowed Raven to be 'follow her heart' and play the heroine. 3 Booyahs! ~Vinnie P.S. Did I do something to offend?