Reviews for The Unicorn and the Virgin
CUTE! :)
Charity322 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Aw cute.
WithoutHesitation chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I liked this very much. Rin and Sess are one of my favorite groupings, (I don't want to say pairings, necessarily) and this captured them very well.
Calla Bright chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Oh! that was so beautiful and original! I don't think anyone has written from Aun's point of view beofre. I really loved Sessomarou's reactions to Rin's story! especially the brw twitch!:)
aGreatPenName chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
that was so cute . I've always loved those little snip-its between Sesshomaru and Rin XD

It was very well written, good plot idea, short, sweet, and to the point I say that was very good, and you deserve a round of applause *claps*
johns-in-makeup chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
I liked this story a lot; the characterization is very good, and I like Ah-Uhn's point of view on the matter. So: yayness!
Blackshadowbutterflys chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
AW... that was so cute! LOVE IT!
Simplified Chaos chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Hey, that was awesome. I loved it, very touching, and sweet. :)

L.A. (Author of The Truth Behind Their Eyes, and The Matchmaker)
Hipparkia chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Wonderful! And to write from Ah and Un's POV... I really enjoyed it-Thanks!
Reisu chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Rei is reminded of The Fairy Godmother... (Mercedes Lackey)
ShinakaStar chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
SUGOI! Please get inspired more and wirte more of these one-shots! * chomps on a cookie that pops out of nowhere * They're addictive!

*ShinakaStar*
Captured Moon chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
...

I don't know how to even begin...

Okay, it's been months since I reviewed. My favorite story of yours ended quite a while ago... I'M SO SO SORRY! I don't hate you, I adore your stories! It's just been super hard, with the evil place known as school. I swear though...I will read all the rest of your 'Frozen' (believe me, I'm excited) and I will see your new story 'Forgetful Hime', or something close to that.

Believe me, you'll se them come in soon. ::nodds:: Again...SORRY! ::dodges fruit:: I'm so evil.

Oh, this was a good story too. Very cute! (Got so caught up in my self pity...) See ya!
Akeranai chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
One word...CUTE! I loved the Kawaishness in this story...I absolutey love it! Great Job Luna-sama..! I'm going to put in the extra special smiley U_U DOGGY! Keep up the good work!

Ja Matte Ne