Reviews for Gandalf's Reprieve
Chiara Cadrich chapter 1 . 5/31
I love your way of bringing back to life these beloved characters !
You write canon by letter and spirit, I like it very much.
IreneHolmes chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I... I don't quite know how to put this, but this story touched my heard in a way that nothing has for a long time. If there was anything to critique, I'd have mentioned it first, but there's nothing I can find. Mae carnen, mellon nin. (That's "well done" if you don't speak Elvish _)
Emily chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Very nice lacuna. I liked it. Of course, checking the poor hobbits for signs of torture would be the sensible thing to do first, so it's nice to see your take on the event. : )
andaere chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
:( This is very sad, but also very well-written. I always think the real tragedy of LotR is how the four hobbits all lost their innocence... and Frodo lost too much to ever be happy anymore (without leaving everything he's ever known and everyone he's ever cared for). Anyways, very touching oneshot.
RadcliffePotter chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
This is another great story. Keep going!
Anawey chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Oh, this is so swet I love it!
Merry-4-Ever chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Wow, your realy talented
Frodo Silverlune chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
very interesting. kinda vague, though, like skipping from one event to the next...then that, then this, then that...of course i am distracted right now, so *shrugs* anyways... since you are eluding to the extended edition, does that mean you some how have gotten it early (aka before Dec. 14)? where what when how why? *sigh* can you send me one? jk... *scowls* ...lucky. ;)
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
I really like this story are you going to keep going on this?
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
This is very touching and well annoys me that Tolkien tells us so little of this time !I'm glad you are filling in the gaps.