Reviews for Drown With Me
Eliza Urchin chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
That. Was. So. Totally awesom. really nice job, so clear and true to character, so sad, a wonderful kaldiscope of emotions brewed together with old stingers, and the almsot stagnant, sufficating feeling that time in the series had. beautifully done! don't feel embaressed by any of it, it's to good to waste embaressment on. :)
eScapefreak chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
Oh my, what a way for me to start back on your fics Layton. The conclusion of that story was so beautiful, the essence of John and Chiana's relationship was spelled out in her loving protective embrace. Thank You!
MariShal chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
Beautiful John and Chiana story!
Picture Girl chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
This was amazing. thank you
mayanscaper chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
Layton, please don't stop writing Farscape. You understand John and Chiana so well. You understand the survivor in them and can write the rawest emotions until they rip me up. email me and I'll be your plot bunny/beta reader but you must continue to write in this genre. I'll miss your angst.

These characters are difficult to catch and get into . So many writers think that John is either violent or lovesick crybaby. You see his humanity as well as Chiana's. That is special. I want to see another continuation of this story-John has to confront Aeryn about Grayza and his drug-taking and get off the stuff and live again. He has to get back his self-worth. Chiana seems to have regained hers by helping John feel again and care again. Now John cares too much and needs drugs to drive down all the emotions. Please write the upbeat to this downbeat story. For me.
angie b chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
please continue. so sad and heart breaking that the pain that John and Chi are going through can only be tolerated with chemical help - can't wait for the fall out! love their relationship
Anna chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
Please keep writing. I love all of your stories they are so well written and of all teh characters i love these two. Theres just something about how they interact and seem to be so similiar in some ways. Anyways just wanted to tell you i loved this story
Layce74 chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Looks good.
JonnyG chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
Great story but i wish someone would write a John\Grayza fic.
Mono chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
I'm not one to usually go for this, but I would suggest you take this one "all the way". You already have the setup for something very bad to happen and you have shown that you can get away with AU writing before. Just remember that John is on another drug again, and whatever happens he could never really be sure who was in control. Just my two cents.

Mono
eScapefreak chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Ah, the confusion, intrigue, heartbreak, secrets and escapism drug use that is Farscape. But although it may not always seem so their ultimate goal is still the same... Especailly when speaking in terms of the special relationship between Chi and John, which you always seem to capture so perfectly.

Another piece of brilliance as usual Layton. I would love to see a continuation
NeilGartner chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Very compelling story! You can't go wrong with the pairing up of Crichton and Chiana for adventure and mayhem. Can't wait for the second part to see how it ends.

I also can't believe how fast you are turning out stories. You are the Steven King of Farscape fanfic. :-)
mayanscaper chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
this is sad and wistful and I adore how you get Chiana in all her complexity. Poor John and Chiana just want to escape and be happy. That time in the 4th season was the nadir in terms of relationships among the crew. I can see John giving in to the drug-he had come so far away from his "boy scout" days. I'm a little afraid of what it'll do to his human constitution vs. how it affects Chiana. It sort of is the challenge of the mushrooms all over again with John just not caring enough to take care.

I'll be interested to see how and where you take this. I'm not sure I am comfortable in this story, but it is certainly true to where the characters were at that point.