Reviews for A Goodbye
NoahLondon chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
This is an awesome story. Very maturely written, and you've captured Buffy's voice very well.
Secret Slayer chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
wow... i loved this so much... the ending was great!
Mazauric chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Love love love love love love love this story!
JoJo4 chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
I really love this. I keep coming back to it, but I never review. You've really captured the sense of impending doom. I love how Spike really seems to understand what's going on, while Buffy remains oblivious.

Also, when will you update your other stories? I thought I might nudge you in case you had writer's block. :)
Spikelvr chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
OMG that was one of the saddest things I have ever read, you are an AMAZING writer I am practically crying in my seat! This is awesome!
eisa chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
O MY GOD THIS IS BRILLIANT - I MEAN WOW *I BOW TO YOUR EXCELLENCE*
Natasha Hyatt chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Sniffle...sniffle...so sad. So pretty too. *once again mourns the fact that Spike dies* Very good work, keep up the Spuffy fics.
AndiRae chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Hey I know this was going to be a one-shot but could you write more? It's really good! (o and if you had spike like that would be good also!)
Spuffy1192 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
It's SO good and SO sad that it all seems like it should continue, although it had a nice ending. Very, very sad. (because I know they never get together afterwads) Your a great writter!
Carrie chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
Wah! Maek it better!
dairysorbet chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
This brought a tear to my eye. Beautifully written, I imagine this is what the authors would have done. A sequel, or second chapter, to this would be good, I feel, perhaps talking about Buf's feeling when he was gone?
SquirlK chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
How sad. She really shouldn't have waited. Great job.
IcySunset chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Good stuff...especially after a bad day...*tear* it make me feel better. The formatting is fine...mine is usually a horror story, liked the quote...I think I have to go...but it was very good bye! :D
Bridge chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
This was sad in a very sweet way. Beautifully written.
Cecily chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Whoa...this was really good I've never seen a fic that had the "Buffy was waiting till post-Apocalypse to tell him" fic that was so mature and well-written. I love the last line. Good job!