Reviews for Kissed by an Angel
Cattitude chapter 4 . 12/7/2005
Ah! A cliffhanger. Well, maybe you'll get t oupdate at some point so we'll know what happens next, yes?
Plutobaby494 chapter 4 . 8/21/2005
confusing, but I got it, the way you set up the story not the story itself. Can't wait until the next chapter.
Sekushi-san chapter 4 . 7/16/2005
this is such a cool chapie!

luv it!
enchantedsleeper chapter 4 . 3/17/2005
That was a really good update! But why did you put the whole story into one chapter? It took a lot of scrolling to get to the new part. Anyways, update soon! I
J.L. Zielesch chapter 3 . 1/22/2005
Hurry with the next chapter because I am reviewing you to do so! haha.
enchantedsleeper chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
YAY! NEW CHAPTER! *goes bezerk* ! YAY GO KENSHIN! *calms down* Take it from my hyperness, I really enjoyed that chapter. Make more or I'll go hyper. Wait, make more and I will go hyper. Ok, scratch that. But I don't understand how Kenshin saw that Kaoru was upset. Do angels have superior eyesight or something?
haytherebaybeeee chapter 3 . 1/12/2005
YAY! Tomoe's nice! Hehehehe. So many storys make her mean...and like you said, yesh, she is nice. I hope for some fluffiness between her and Kaoru, too. (glares and hits innocent bystander with bokken) Huzzah! I have spoken!

_ Tanks!
Me chapter 3 . 1/12/2005
Yay *jumps into the air* Fluffiness!
Rekka's Angel chapter 3 . 1/12/2005
Cute story! You've got a great start and I enjoy reading it. It's a neat plot and I can't wait to see what happens next. _
Wistful-Eyes chapter 2 . 12/23/2004
:D Yayness. I'm glad we like Tomoe. :P ~Cute interactions in this chapter. . School will be quite an adventure for these two... lolz, I wonder what Tomoe will think of Akira. _ Well, cyz! Keep writing!
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 2 . 12/22/2004
ok thnks for that info o ya and love the story
enchantedsleeper chapter 2 . 12/22/2004
Why are there only 2 chapters? Please write more!
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Its a great story! I bet there arent any others like it.
Wistful-Eyes chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
I'm a little interested. Well, this doesn't seem to be a Tomoe-hating story, so I'll stick around a bit. ;) Ok, cyz!
alex chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
hey great stroy so does Kenshin fall for Kaorui and Tomoe falls for Akina? Well please up-date soon!-x