Reviews for Demon Hunters
Nihil Asara chapter 16 . 4/3
Mm... Raven's far less fun w/o emotions...
Concolor44 chapter 30 . 2/24
Well. My goodness. This story certainly pulled me through at a quick trot. I wasn't expecting to finish it the same day I started it, but there you are.

Several nice plot twists. I especially liked how Trigon's personality took over Pax's body, mainly because it surprised me. In retrospect, it shouldn't have. It was a perfectly logical outcome. But you came up on it so smoothly and carefully ...

And it looks as if Raven has a much improved relationship with her Emotions now. I hope BB can appreciate that as it should be. Maybe in time.
kingryu chapter 30 . 9/13/2015
Unfortunately, this inspired a new idea for a story. But I already have too many to write. Haha
Girl18293727173 chapter 30 . 3/3/2015
I promised myself I would wright a review for this even though it was written years ago, so here it is:

I honestly think this is a diamond in the ruff. It is possibly one of the best fan-fics I have ever read. I love our ideas, characters, just whole plot really.

However, as you said you found criticism helpful, just one thing; (This is based soley on my opinion)

I personally think the whole Raven/Pax thing should have been the main romance of the story. I have no idea why, but I have never liked Beastboy/Raven fan-fics. Like I said, this is solely my opinion, so do not take it personally. In another view, It shows just how good this story was that I read all 30 chapters, even though the main romance was BB/Rae.

Anyway, to the main point, I think this was very inspiring and well-written!
Darkwarrior1010 chapter 30 . 6/2/2014
Wow this was really good. Not that I doubted it at first of course but even though I enjoyed reading it there were good and bad parts to it.

The beginning of the story felt like it was missing something. You introduced a mystery and suspend as the three demon hunters had clearly set their sights on raven. However, I felt like something was really missing and I didn't really feel any curiosity towards seeing more of them.

However after you got everything set up you really did good. The interaction between Pax and Raven was interesting and great, actually the character interaction throughout the story was quite good. Anyway back to chosen example, you could see paxs interest in her and follow it up to the kiss we could all see coming.

While the beginning was slow the rest of it was decently paced and I was joyfully surprised to see that you explored emotionless beast boy and raven and what that would be like, instead of rushing off instantly to regain her true powers.

You didn't have a problem with technical issues and I'm glad. This was a pretty we'll done story.

Thanks for writing this!
SilentGreenThief chapter 30 . 3/24/2013
THE FEELS. I HAS THEM. MEHHHHHHHHH.

Damn those two are cute TTTT

I loved Solaris, Lunis and Pax by the way. They were certainly interesting characters, and I liked that it wasn't just your usual 'stride right in and bam everyone loves me' kind of OC. It was a 'i'm new and that's why everyone's going to take a while to make up their mind about me' kind of OC.

-in a cyborg-like voice- And that is why your OC's are making it to my list of OC's I actually enjoy! Congratulations.

Anyway, thanks for sharing! I certainly enjoyed reading this. :)

Bright Blessings,
SilentGreenThief.
Sharpclaws chapter 30 . 8/17/2012
This was a wonderful story. It's going to my favorites.
TehRavenLover chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
*looks at chapters...* Me: Oh daaaaaaaaaaaamn...
silverwolfwarrior13 chapter 30 . 8/26/2011
awwwww... very cute ending luvd ur story !
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Good opening so far.
BBsevolEAR chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I LOVE THIS STROY!

WHAT DEMON LEVELS ARE THERE?
EarthAndAlchemy chapter 17 . 4/16/2010
Good story.
Rainpath chapter 30 . 1/17/2009
Very nice story! I really enjoyed reading it D
DancingPickle101 chapter 23 . 12/1/2008
woot! Rae's finally back in action XD can't wait to see what happens next so I'm off to read the rest of this!

-Your favorite dancing pickle
DancingPickle101 chapter 9 . 12/1/2008
This story is fantastic so far. I'm not sure if these 3 demon hunters and OC's or from a different series, but either way you have made them perfect characters. They are not too strong, nor too angsty and I give you serious kudos for that.

I also greatly appreciate that you delved into the depths of Raven's abilities and strength. I can't stand it when people make her seem week. As the daughter of the strongest demon ever, of course she's ridiculously strong. Also, as such a powerful empath, it must be agony to feel all of those emotions but not be allowed to experience them herself. She's the strongest character I've ever heard of and I am really grateful to you for explaining some of that to people in your story.

I can't wait to read more and see what happens. This is absolutely fabulous!

-Your favorite dancing pickle