Reviews for Divvy Up
BlaBlaBla chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Awwwww!

That's all I gotta say! This was one of the cutest chibi-turtle stories ever! I love Mikey, he's my favorite, and this is just so CUTE! And sad, at the same time. Which makes it even better!

You're bomb-digetty!

~ash
Leepet chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Aw That's so sweet! *squeal* *cough cough* sorry it was just so cute!
Muria chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
So cute! I can see the turtles doing that... I want to hug them... including Splinter...

This is an adorable, and insightful, piece showing just how difficult life really would have been for them...
eeveemew chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Aw, sweet!
mac chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
great story i can see this happening god work
Tewi chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
aw, how very sweet! that's so cool! awesome job, love it!
Red Tale chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
aw! it was cute and I liked their whole relationship and description of their home.
FireStarter911 chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
AW!

That was awesome. It's so easy to rush one shots, you did an excellent job with the pacing here. Keep up the good work!
vulpixfairy chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
this is so touchiing, I love the turtles and their devotion to their father and sensei. Can you write more fluffiness?
neosun7 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
That was a beautiful story! I find myself at a loss for words to explain how beautiful this story is, but, well, it is! _

-Neosun7
WhiteTigeress326 Computer is screwed up can't log in chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Aw...it was so sweet! Looking back, I realized that my sister and I were not exactly that kind to our parents. Then agian, we didn't hide in the sewars. Still, it was a tear jerker!
Kellie Fay chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
only one word can describe that.

Aw! :)
Eagle20401 chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
AW! That was so cute! All I wish for is that this story was longer.
Lioness-Goddess chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
OMG, that is soo cute. I almost cried! Okay, not really, but it's still really sweet.
jaxink chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Very nicely done!

I just love chibi turtles...they're always able to warm your heart inside and out. Excellent job with the characterization and inserting a meaningful moral as well.

wonderful work.