Reviews for The Magic Returns
Kaida Uchiha chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
OMG, I FORGOT THERE WAS A SECOND ONE! FORGET MY OTHER COMMENT! :D **hasn't read the chapter yet, hopes for more love from Abe! 3 **
bur bur chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
i hope prince nuada is this story i love him
Vi-Violence chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
Just thought you should know, this chapter is giving me a mary sue vibe.
Greenhemoglobin chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
Just noticed after reading this story for the 4th time that the drivers name is Kirk XD
Shtare chapter 11 . 9/4/2008
great story! looking forward to the rest
falconsblade chapter 9 . 7/26/2008
nice. the librarian's name is Guillermo. i am assuming that is in honor of the director?
Kemurikat chapter 18 . 4/27/2007
So far this series is shaping up to be quite an amazing ride!

Will Abe and Maggie survive a year and a day having vivid erotic dreams of each other? LOL
Neverynn chapter 18 . 7/3/2005
Awesome once again, 'cept i'm not all into the 'adult' stuff.. But then again it isn't my story :D
lil chapter 18 . 4/28/2005
I have just read two of the Magic stories and I'm loving it. I loved the movie Hellboy and I like how you expanded on the characters. Two down and seven more to go.
GoddesofTwilight chapter 18 . 4/28/2005
Guten Tag. Tis Aludiana again.

I love your stories, they're truly awesome.

I will say two things however that may put a damper on the stories.

1. your to's need to be carefully watched. A lot of the time they're fine, but there are some that need to have too instead of to, and it snags my eyes when I read, and is distracting to me. Just remember: Going to a place, and too far. If you need help with that, just use word on your computer and ask it for a grammar check, although sometimes it won't catch it.

2. Someone in adultfanfiction mentioned that she's too mary sue-ish. I would agree, since she seems to be too in human, I know she's a mage, but she's also human. Your character seems to drift close to the edge of mary suedom every once in a while, but is really good about getting back to herself. Think of it as if it were you *if you don't already _~* and think of what would happen to you if you had those powers, or even if you didn't.

I'd also like to see a sort of history for her, like one chapter somewhere dedicated to her past, even if it is a dream, or maybe when she has her twins, Abe will be thrown into different days of her past, you know?

Sorry if I was hard, but I'm a writer with writer friends, and I'm a college student. If I make the to mistakes, they'd send me back to middle school. My friends almost lynched me when I explained a character to them, and they told me that I should burn with all the mary sues I created. I think they were joking.. at least I hope they were..._ I love your stories, and I'm off to read some more.

I'll be writing my own HB fic, and I put the mages part in there, and if I find a part I can add Maggie would I be able to do that? She's an awesome character, and I won't use her if you say no.
cassiopeia chapter 18 . 4/21/2005
great. I'm addicted. You should have had these thigns numbered or something, now I gotta search for th sequal. grr. :D

PS: you write beautifully.
ineresting-thot chapter 18 . 1/6/2005
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant, though I think a higher rating might be warented, it gets a little full-on eh?

I don't know what else I can say, I absolutely loved it, nice work!
dragoneyes171986 chapter 18 . 12/24/2004
great chapter keep it up. HURRY WITH THE NEXT ONE PLEASE!
epalladino chapter 18 . 12/23/2004
Please, it can't be the end I want more! I love all the interruptions to the lovemaking. Keeps it within the realm of PG13. It also leaves the reader wanting more. Please? Beth
Underwater Owl chapter 17 . 12/23/2004
OH my frelling goodness.

So. I've been in the country recently, and that was a fantastically lovely suprise to come back to! Oh wow, I really scared my cat this time, I dropped him and started squealing like a fangirl. But congratulations! I'll bring the rice.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »