Reviews for Sesshoma Roots
InuyashaLoverLeo4 chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
No wonder Sesshy's hair is so beautiful and shiny, great fanfic. and the title, "Sesshoma Roots," is priceless, what a crafty and creative name for a title, it really is amazing what the human imagination can conjure up, don't you agree? (rhetorical question) _
Celina-chan chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
HAH! I knew it! There is no way that anyone can have hair that's naturally THAT pretty. NO...WAY.

Ah, that was great. Seriosly, just...I can't think coherently right now, I'm laughing too much. Just know...that you have made me smile(andlaughmybloodyheadoff). You get much love for this.
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Heh. It made me laugh. I wonder what kind of shampoo Sessho-maru uses? And since when does Shippo know how to curse? Hm... ah, well. It was very well written and very entertaining. Both cute and somewhat disturbing at the same time. But in a good disturbing way. Definetely good.
Kerichi chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Lol, I don't know why people so love to have Sesshoumaru meet shampoo and conditioner, but I laugh every time...

Fav. Line: 'enthused Rin, composing an impromptu dance to the compliments.' How true to Rin's character...
LaDyPnAi chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
tah was funny me and my friends had an interesting conversation about anime hair
RenegadeMustang chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
*is rolling on the ground with laughter* Sessy the shampoo thief! I actually saw a debate on a webbie about which kind of shampoo he uses. Nobody knew, but now we know...whatever Kagome brings! LOL!
AddictedtoTsuzukiTatsumi chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Ah, I knew there was a secret to it all :-) Cute.
akaruy chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
ow, my stomach's aching from laughing so hard... _

actually this story goes in the direction of thoughts i sometimes have too...

in short: i love it.
Reena Sickle chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
I liked it. And I know what can form in one's mind in the early hours of the morning. I have a Harry Potter fanfic going and I usually get alot of my ideas in the middle of the night.