Reviews for Shadow Hearts II: The Belated Honeymoon
Chibivamp-chan chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
This was absolutely amazing! i loved the fact that there was romance and hesitation, it just made it so heartwarming! Definitely in my top favorites, i don't think i'll ever find a better kurandoxanastasia story!
Reiko N Josh chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
this story is a master piece! the detail is beutifuly worded, the relationship between them

is not something to be second guessed! its a true work of art!
heavenzfiend chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
ah this was seriously the best SH2 story i've read )

I happen to be a big fan of Kurando and i think Anastasia's love for him is so cute! i'm very glad that this story had romance in it instead of straight-up intimate scenes. Great story! I'll read your other stories now... hehe )
fireworkmage chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
awsome..
The 13th X chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
A very romantic story, a shame i wasn't here to help out in the beginning but i'm very imprssed by how far you took it into both characters feelings. It may not mean much but i'd give it a 10 / 10 not to mention the adding to my favorites list.
CuddlyChristina chapter 5 . 7/24/2006
You...have...returned! Yippee! _ Speaking of that, I've returned too, but I don't know if I can EVER continue my ONY story. -_-; I mean some people were looking forward to the last three lemons in the story (Mako, Noh and Yumie) and I decided to make a comeback. ;_; By the way, pleease do remember me, as I've been familiar with your work. Anyways, this final chapter is amazing! :) I cannot believe that the lemon is almost perfect, too! Thank you for this great story! :D By the way, Mariko, Mako and Yumie have last names if I do any Samurai Warriors 2 stories. Their names are now Mariko Kagura, Mako Fujisawa and Yumie Oda (her last name is proof she's Nobunaga and Noh's foster daughter! ~_) I just hope that I can write another fanfic someday...Long live Cuddly Christina!
Angelas chapter 5 . 7/1/2006
OMG! This is so freaking amazing! I loved everything! I mean the actions of all the characters were completely filled and all the speech marks were beautifly coordinated with the plot! Everything was written to a very proffesianal level! I love the cleaness of this lemon and not just some one shot scrap of unwantedness. This was actually good! I know you finished the story- and i am deeply hoping to read more stories from you! You rock and keep writing!

-Angelas
neo seraphim chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
not please finish
simplyelena chapter 5 . 5/31/2006
I'm so happy that I'm about to cry. You finally finished. My wait was worth it. Great fic.
xInsanoBananax chapter 5 . 4/19/2006
Awh, that was very cute and sweet! Good job!
Gone and not returning chapter 5 . 4/13/2006
You take a lot of pride in your work and that's what makes your writing brilliant. I did spot mistakes but it didn't hurt this chapter at all in my opinion; everyone makes mistakes and sometimes even if a person reads stuff over three times, somehow they still manage to miss something so its all normal. You're still the inspirational author I met long ago and like I've said many times _ keep up the good work. I enjoyed this detailed well-written chapter.

Don't be afraid to e-mail me if you ever want to talk. I do yahoo and MSN messenger you know.

p.s. I've been addicted to KH 2 lately. XD Bye for now
Apple-chan chapter 5 . 4/11/2006
That was certainly worth all the wait._ I haven't been reading fanfiction lately, but I'm glad that I decided to take the time to read this story again.D Back-tracking the previous chapters is actually nice, since they're all so well-written that they're worth reading several times.(And I'm not just saying that.)

Anyway, first, you have my full honest admiration for the way you have written this last chapter. Like, honestly...even though this is a lemon, it doesn't seem like it at all (and I mean that as a compliment). Thing is, with most lemons I've read, they're just...pure sex, and nothing else, and somehow the "romance" part is lost somewhere. But with this piece, you've managed to retain the romance factor all throughout, and that's what made it such a good read.

Second, character-wise...perfect. Except maybe that Anastasia didn't speak too much, but then again, if I were in front of a naked Kurando I'd end up tongue-tied Seriously, you've kept their characters solid all throughout. And Anastasia is lucky to have such a "balanced" husband: brimming with desire to the point that it can explode, yet even so, he is strong enough to keep that desire leashed if and when he needs to. Still, sometimes I think he's too much of a gentleman...

Finally: the writing and narration are pretty solid all throught. You gave all the necessary details, described everything, all the feelings completely, and just enough. I'm saying this because sometimes, in some stories I've read (with lemon), people give too much detail that the tendency is that the piece becomes boring/dragging in some parts. But not this one.

On the whole, I like this a lot, and...I wonder if you have any more Kurando/Anastasia stories planned? If you do, I'll be watching out for them._
SonChan chapter 5 . 4/10/2006
well I've FINALLY got the chance to read all of this and all I can really say is job well done Tiger!
kingleby chapter 5 . 4/9/2006
nicely done _ its great how kurando still remained concerned about her throughout, so sweet! _
The Shadow Hawk chapter 5 . 4/8/2006
Wow...just wow. That as absolutely fantastic. It was tasteful and sweet and I just adored it. It was worth the wait. All your work really paid off. I'm so glad you finished this. It would have been a shame for it to go unresolved.

Cheers!