Reviews for Suede
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
this is so sweet i love the bit where Heero says "Duo Maxwell, Duo Maxwell, Let down your hair"
Hellcat81 chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
sweet fic. good to know it had a happy ending. i'm a bit confused about your fairytale reference. rapunzel isn't russian. it looked like you implied it from the sentence but i am not sure. the russian fairytales are awesome and i love the movies. i have several. :) the czech fairytale movies are also great.
Hellcat81 chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
hehe, heero's subtle sense of humour is always entertaining.
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
well well well, look what i found here. usually i skip over selfharm/suicide attempt fics and such. i saw them way too often on ffnet. though i gotta admit i liked the first chapter and you write well which is an additional bonus. the fic is even complete so i am having high hopes for a good read. :)
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 5 . 3/4/2009
Just beautiful.
sugaroverload chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
I just loved this. It's so beautifully written.
nalamacleod chapter 5 . 2/16/2007
Thanks for such a wonderful story, it was so touching.
DarkElixier66 chapter 5 . 5/23/2006
Oh, that was so good. Im impressed, you write so very well. Good job!
keiichisei chapter 5 . 12/30/2005
*hugs* I loved this story, its going on my favorites list, great job, very sweet. I can't see Heero quitting Preventors, but the picture of them squeezed onto the same car bed on a train across Europe was very fun and sweet. Thank you for sharing this with us.
keiichisei chapter 3 . 12/29/2005
Ah, your writing makes me want to see Prague. I had a friend in high school that was from the Czech Republic, their language is drop-dead gorgeous, I'm sure I'd love it there. I love how the story is developing, truly beautiful. Great job.
keiichisei chapter 2 . 12/29/2005
Oh my gosh, this second chapter sold me. I absolutely love this story. It was very elegant, and Heero's character smoothed out. Great job, you're showing us their friendship instead of Duo's depression and Heero's indifference. Thank you for a great chapter.
keiichisei chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Poor Duo! And Heero is such a jerk in this chapter, he really needs to pay attention to other people. For gosh sake, his partner at work tried to end his life! If he doesn't get alarmed at that I don't know what to think. Good job :-)
Aya chapter 5 . 12/2/2005
Cute...i loved the descriptions, it all sounds so amazing!
ahanchan chapter 5 . 6/1/2005
Great chapter! Great story!
nickname chapter 5 . 5/25/2005
wow, that story was so beautiful. you are a wonderful author. this is the first story i've read by you and i must say, you truely have a gift! pulling details from your own life made it all the more wonderful, now i'm off to enjoy much more of your writing i hope!

-aub