Reviews for Years Later
ReaperRain chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Ah, so sweetly sad! I'd like to see a continuance of sorts maybe when little Cid is all grown up...hell, maybe even a yaoi story...but I'm content with just this. Great story!

ReaperRain
Tasogare Asa chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
... That was unexpected. I liked it!

...You should so do a sequel or something! 8D
Child of the Dark Wood chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
;_; aw *glomps them both* Cid died WAAH! he's reincarnated! YAHOO! and Vincent hash wings yayness _ i loved it to itty bitty bits! _ thank you for writing such a wonderful fic
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
*cries*

wah that was so sad...
Devinedragon chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
cute
Yaoi Auron X Seymour chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Oh my god that was beautiful! So beautiful! *starts to cry a little* Oi...
MaskedScissorDoll chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Truely awesome. I'm not sure where you're going with this, but it's truly awesome. It gives you this uncanny feeling of recognition all through the first chapter, it really brings you along with Vincent for the ride.
Mako Red Eyes chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
... *lip quivers*... ... *bursts into hysterical tears* WAH! *cries* SHIDO! *falls over* /THUD!/ ...*Snifs* owie... *lip quivers again* *snifs* wow... 'M all choked up... Wow, this was really sweet... The opening line to this just about made me go /right back to the menu/... Cid dead? I didn't want to hear about it! ...But this was great, absolutely adorable, and mildly heartwrenching... I loved it. Very sweet... *wipes a tear* Kudos. :) I'd be curious to see you expand on this, perhaps following the growth of ChibiShido...? Write more like this, its wonderful :)

MRE