Reviews for Golden Eyes
Chapter 7 better be really, really, really long. Or elseā€¦
Omega to Alpha chapter 3 . 3/17
We have Castle Quay (pronounced Castle Key) if that helps
Guest chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
So maybe it's been...like 8 years since you posted. But tho was a really fun read. Kinda doubt you will continue it...but one can always hope right?

*cries* it's probably not going to happen. :((. I'll follow it anyways though, because even if you don't write anymore, I may have to revisit and see about borrowing parts...or adopting of it that works for you.
PrewalShadeX chapter 6 . 12/13/2013
coool! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
TheFlowerOfTheCourt chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Love the story so far, but really? Mana? Couldn't think if a better name than that lol?
kkrar00 chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
this is awesome! can't wait for more!
Stupidheroine chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Will Mana(Hedwig) remember who she is?
nekoken14 chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
chapter 7 please like this story
uwa.angkuh chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
is chapter 7? So far this story is one of finest harry potter fanfic story I have ever read. So keep writiing! I'll wait for another chapter
unknown chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
you said:Although J.K Rowling has stated that Blaise Zabini is a boy, in my fic Blaise is a girl. I think that because the only two girls that are mentioned in the book that are in Slytherin are Pansy Parkinson and Millicent Bulstrode. Thus, I wanted to bump their numbers up with Blaise.

there is also Tracey Davis and Daphne Greengrass...and possibly Astoria Greengrass
im not saying this to be mean...just letting you know
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Tala Prince chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
I really love your story so far and am wondering if you are going to complete it.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
My personal theroie is that the author either died in an accident, or decided to dum the series, in the case of the first, I feel sorry that such a good series will never be complete. In the second case, i feel that he is torturing us on poepuse.
AustrianShadow chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Aloah,

I've just found your story and read it in one go.

Hmmmm. 5 years is quite some time to wait for the next chapter and I hope that it will come up some time soon, at least the title is already set ;-)

cu

Shadow
SuspectRed X chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
Great story, can't wait for you to come back and post more chapters