Reviews for The Mischiefmakers' Apprentice
KT chapter 9 . 2/4/2009
Please continue this series! I absolutely love it!
Sonnenschein3085 chapter 9 . 4/5/2008
great I love it please add more to the series!
ADASAKURA chapter 9 . 4/5/2008
i really do hope you write more. this series has got to be one of my favorites. very very well done. the kids are adorable, the adults are realistic. i can almost imagine them saying this about their kids in the future had the show not been cancelled. very very well done
bohemianbabe chapter 9 . 3/25/2008
Too adorable! My god I have missed this little group of trouble makers! Hope that all is going well with you and that you will be writing more soon. Love ya honey!
Victoria Hysink chapter 9 . 3/23/2008
Hey! HAPPY EASTER to you too! Love ur stories, been following it for years! Hope u never stop writing. I used to go under the name Victoria Hysink, not sure if u remember me. LOL, changed my screen name cos i 4got my password. ;) Anyway, love Izzy and Lexi, they're so cute! However, the name Lexi reminds me a lot of Lexa! LOL, I'm pretty sure it's a coincidence co I think u started writing before lexa came into the picture right? Not sure. anyways, keep me posted if u're writing a new fic!

P.S. It's sad that some writers have stopped writing MX fics. Some like LoveConquers used to write stellar Shal/Bren fics.
bohemianbabe chapter 8 . 3/12/2008
You updated! yay! of course now I have to re-read the whole story so i can remember what all happens, but it is updated!

love you and hope to read more soon!
LAHIRI chapter 8 . 3/11/2008
HI SWEETS. THANK YOU SO VERY VERY MUCH FOR CONTINUING THIS STORY. GREAT CHAPTER AS ALWAYS. KEEP UPDATING OK. LOVE YA
Sonnenschein3085 chapter 8 . 3/4/2008
great I love this whole series! keep them coming!
karen147145 chapter 8 . 2/29/2008
WOHO

OMG i cant belive it, the stories been update, i love this stor, its funny and i love it. Cant wait to see what happens next with the trouble makers.
xxunowhoxx chapter 8 . 2/29/2008
that was gr8. i simply luv the twins, carry on.
LAHIRI chapter 7 . 9/10/2007
HI REGAN. I'M BUGGING YOU AGAIN SORRY BUT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR UPDATE FOR SO LONG NOW. PLEASE UPDATE SOON. HAVE READ ALL YOUR STORIES AND ESPECIALLY ENJOY READING ABOUT SHAL & BREN'S TWINS. HOPE YOU WRITE ANOTHER SEQUEL TO THIS MAYBE IZZY & LEXI COULD HAVE A BABY BROTHER TO PLAY WITH.
LAHIRI chapter 7 . 8/27/2007
HI REGANX. SORRY FOR BUGGING YOU BUT PLEASE UPDATE SOON. LOVED READING YOUR STORIES ON LEXI & IZZY CAN'T WAIT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
LAHIRI chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
HI REGAN. LOVED ALL YOUR STORIES ON IZZY & LEXI. YOU WRITE SO I'M NOT MISTAKEN THIS IS MY 2ND PLEA. PLEASE UPDATE SOON. CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. HOPE YOU'LL WRITE MORE ON SHAL & BREN WITH THEIR KIDS.
Tiana-P chapter 7 . 4/24/2006
OK!NOW YOU HAVE TO UPDATE IT! I WANNA KNOW WOT HAPPENS TO EKHART! AND TO THE TWINS!

x Tiana
xxunowhoxx chapter 7 . 3/28/2006
good story sofar can't wait till next installment