Reviews for Death and a Post It
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 25 . 10/14/2014
Holy Shit! Wow! You've just made me a Mason/George fan. I didn't think it was possible.
R. McCullough chapter 17 . 5/9/2014
Sweet baby Jesus you gave me a heart attack. Imagine finding your name in a FanFiction about reapers...
menolikey chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Awwies! They kissed! Yes!
menolikey chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Kiss. Kiss. Kiss!
menolikey chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Oooo Who?
menolikey chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Awwies I really like this series so far! Seems promising and Mason is so adorable!
drigdibleplumstealer99 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Rube didn't reap George. The old black guy in the first episode reaped her. She was his last soul to reap before he got to move on. And she took his place.
HinaKicksAss chapter 15 . 6/29/2012
Daisy you damn bitch! But good story so far...:D
Furguls chapter 25 . 12/15/2011
im completely in love with this story! 3
FrenchFries75 chapter 23 . 10/13/2011
I totally agree (about needing to pare down the dialogue). It's actually why I haven't gotten to posting the smut yet-I got into a posting frenzy and then realized I needed to rewrite some stuff (from Chapters 17 on).

I hope to have it leaner, meaner and better in time to get to the good stuff in the upcoming week. Thanks for reading and reviewing! :)
Callea chapter 23 . 10/12/2011
Blarg, just as is gets to the *really* good part! Where's the next chapter?

If I were to have one criticism, it would be that George and Mason talked too much for my personal taste toward the middle of chpt 22. It felt like the conversation got a little long and was explaining things that the characters didn't know but the reader already did. So it felt repetitive.

One awesome part was Mason standing in the doorway when George realizes he's deciding whether to stay or leave. It completely resonates in chpt 22 from where he says "Well, I suppose I'm still trying to sort that out at the moment, aren't I?" to "What the fuck?"

Chpt 23 hot kissing is hot. :)

I really enjoyed the new chapters. Looking forward to more.
demongurl111 chapter 23 . 10/8/2011
ahhhhhhh *high pitched fan girl scream* how can u end the chapter before it got to the hot and steamy *pouts*
Mikamegumi chapter 22 . 10/5/2011
Please update soon. I love how they got all that out of the way. I really wish it worked like that in real life.
CoolVibration chapter 21 . 10/5/2011
I watched Dead Like Me this week and I gotta admit I really liked the bad it ended only after 2 seasons.I really liked Mason's character but I don't think Daisy is a suitable match for 's far too... how should I put this...Ok. She's a bimbo.A bimbo with a sad story but still , annoying as hell. Whereas Mason's really bittersweet but he's not fake , he's a real mess.

So I was delighted when I stumbled upon your story.I think you're doing a really good aren't a lot stories like yours in the DML fandom.I hope you finish this.

Have a nice day/night...
elfigreen14 chapter 19 . 10/3/2011
Ooh, ooh! More please more! I liked that little moment with George and Daisy. Seems though they've got somewhere in their relationship at least.

More please! :)